2023 1st round pick is #6 Paris Johnson

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First game that paris really struggled. Hes been one of the few bright spots this season.

Hopefully it was just a one off
That wasn't first game. Just off the top of my head I would say he has struggled in 4 or 5 games

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah… second half of the season he’s been a little more hit and miss.
Yes, he gets some slack as he is a rookie. But the #6 pick should have a lot of expectations. If he is going to be an average starting RT then that will wind up a pick you wish went differently. Plus, worrisome as the bell cow of Ossenfort's picks.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Paris is no doubt going to be solid.

It is surprising that his 3rd round teammate has been a bit better this year.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Paris is no doubt going to be solid.

It is surprising that his 3rd round teammate has been a bit better this year.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Jones stood out as a monster whenever I watched OSU tape last year trying to figure out PJJ's upside. I think there was a question about whether he's too big to really succeed at the NFL level or something.

Dunno about calling TJ Watt "fraudulent" tho.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jones stood out as a monster whenever I watched OSU tape last year trying to figure out PJJ's upside. I think there was a question about whether he's too big to really succeed at the NFL level or something.

Yeah... a so-called 'fraud' with the second most sacks in the history of NFL at this point in his career. :shrug:

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought consensus around here was that hernandez wasn’t trash?
I had hopes for him last year, but he's absolute trash this year and looks out of shape to me! Worst rated on the OL for those who take stock in that.

Last year vs this year.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Paris looks like a low ceiling, high floor draft pick. Hasn't really showed any special traits so far. That said, it is early, and he can definitely play. We will see if he can live up to his draft status as this year and next year progress.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Paris looks like a low ceiling, high floor draft pick. Hasn't really showed any special traits so far. That said, it is early, and he can definitely play. We will see if he can live up to his draft status as this year and next year progress.
Solid but unspectacular...not exactly what you're looking at from a #6 pick.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Solid but unspectacular...not exactly what you're looking at from a #6 pick.
It is one reason I didn't have him as my top rated guy but it is early. He has plenty of time and is good enough to get on the field to get reps. That said, it could be that we traded up to 6 to draft Donovan Smith. We will see.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Yea thats just dumb Browns fan talk. I just liked the clip. And yea he might be an Orlando Brown type (who was really good at RT)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I remember Penei Sewell struggling as a rookie too, He ended up all rookie(Paris will too) and was a pro bowler last year. PJ will be just fine. Also, he's much better than Dawand Jones.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anderson has great motor, i do expect him having much better stats in the remaining games

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson