2023 1st round pick is #6 Paris Johnson

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@DVontel Are you now ok with passing on Carter?

I said he'd drop and the Cardinals would pass on him because they have to establish culture first before they can take chances on guys like him. I said it'd take a team like the Eagles to take a chance on him. And everything played out like I thought. Eagles just had the perfect environment for him to thrive. If he were in Chicago it might have gone/or potentially gone south.

However, it seems they've fixed the culture quicker than I expected. Carter looks like a top 2 or 3 player on the Eagles right now. But we finally have a young foundational piece on the Oline in PJ.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Definitely a few good ones so far, between Paris, Wilson and Clark.
I still don’t understand the early picks of Ojulari and Williams, given that they were hurt. Just feel like it could have been hit out of the park with better picks at these two selections. Of course, with the tank year, maybe they were anticipating these guys to be productive in 2024 and beyond
when 31 other teams are short sighted enough to pass up quality NFL talent you just have to take it. especially in a rebuild year when winning this year takes a back seat to winning for the next decade.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Actually wild in his rookie season that he has went against Sweat & Parsons while still having to go against Bosa 2x, Watt, Garrett, Hendrickson, & Reddick
we will know exactly who he is by january. Looks good so far.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard