2023 1st round pick is #6 Paris Johnson

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I agree it is early, but I am happy we have three guys who look like they belong somewhere on a NFL roster. I don't know if Wilson is just a future Pascal and Clark is a future Antonio Hamilton, but it is a start.
Even if Clark is a future Antonio Hamilton, that's a win late in the draft.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I agree it is early, but I am happy we have three guys who look like they belong somewhere on a NFL roster. I don't know if Wilson is just a future Pascal and Clark is a future Antonio Hamilton, but it is a start.
This is a fair assessment. PJJ has already shown me that he's a legitimate starting NFL tackle and maybe one of the better ones. Wilson and Clark have also shown something, but not enough evidence yet to believe that they will be the long term answers at their position. It is encouraging to see three players with starting potential.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Athletic’s football podcast talks draft prospects and young players on Wednesday. The hosts this week had a mailbag question on PJJ.

Each had watched one game. Both were very excited about where he was and how he adapted to his new position.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Imagine playing against Paris

Ball snaps

You use your speed or go straight at him or try your spin or whatever

He grabs you - starts pushing you away from the play

The QB throws the ball or the running back runs by - but this dude keeps pushing you backwards - now you're just trying not to fall down - and he doesn't let up until you're on your ass or driven off the field completely - or the whistle blows

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This draft class is looking pretty solid so far.
Definitely a few good ones so far, between Paris, Wilson and Clark.
I still don’t understand the early picks of Ojulari and Williams, given that they were hurt. Just feel like it could have been hit out of the park with better picks at these two selections. Of course, with the tank year, maybe they were anticipating these guys to be productive in 2024 and beyond

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison