2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why? He has been playing like crap. If he has turned it around great for him, but I don't understand why you should apologize for telling the truth at the time.

Because he had a good game and it’s gotten to the point you cant criticize these guys anymore

Hey I think Klay Thompson isn’t the same player he’s 32 and has some very serious leg injuries

OMG HOW DARE YOU!

I’m not even that guy but I’m just getting so sick of how sensitive these guys have become.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because he had a good game and it’s gotten to the point you cant criticize these guys anymore

Hey I think Klay Thompson isn’t the same player he’s 32 and has some very serious leg injuries

OMG HOW DARE YOU!

I’m not even that guy but I’m just getting so sick of how sensitive these guys have become.

Almost as sensitive as some are when Ayton is criticized, right? ;)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steph is on some kind of heater right now:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
FWIW they were talking about Curry's vision on a recent local halftime broadcast, he has bad vision something called Kerataconeus(sp?) which is the cornea is cone shaped so his vision is blurry. He started wearing contacts in 2019, apparently he's changed contacts this year and many think it's why he's even better this year. I guess the missed FT's in the playoffs last year got him concerned so he's been experimenting and found a better contact

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? He has been playing like crap. If he has turned it around great for him, but I don't understand why you should apologize for telling the truth at the time.

Yeah he's a bit better but it's still obvious to me he's not the same guy. He had the one huge game but he's still not there leg wise, almost all of his misses are short

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
FWIW they were talking about Curry's vision on a recent local halftime broadcast, he has bad vision something called Kerataconeus(sp?) which is the cornea is cone shaped so his vision is blurry. He started wearing contacts in 2019, apparently he's changed contacts this year and many think it's why he's even better this year. I guess the missed FT's in the playoffs last year got him concerned so he's been experimenting and found a better contact
Seriously? His ego is so massive.
Just can't miss a FT?
It's a vision issue now lol
Give me a break

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
CONFIRMED Steph Curry is using aimbot.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics