OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

please resign Kyrie. one less team to worry about.

he’s an obvious team killer.

I am embarrassed I wanted the suns to trade Paul for him.

If nothing else, I think the Mavericks want to sign Kyrie so they can trade him for assets.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers are getting wrecked right now. Both teams are playing sloppy, LeBron has been horrible.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers are getting wrecked right now. Both teams are playing sloppy, LeBron has been horrible.
They’re only down 9 after being down 19 at half and LeBron has 5 turnovers but he’s also got 17/4/4 through 3 on 50% shooting. That ain’t horrible.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen him look so bad. If he insists on playing major minutes and this is all he has left, I vote for LAL for our first opponent.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They’re only down 9 after being down 19 at half and LeBron has 5 turnovers but he’s also got 17/4/4 through 3 on 50% shooting. That ain’t horrible.

At the time of posting that they were down 21 and LeBron had more turnovers than assists and made baskets, I think he was sporting a mighty -25 as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Clippers getting Bones Hyland from the Nuggets for two second round picks is still amazing to me.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both teams in the battle of LA are committing one careless turnover after another. Needlessly cute passes that lead to opposing fast breaks.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the time of posting that they were down 21 and LeBron had more turnovers than assists and made baskets, I think he was sporting a mighty -25 as well.
Yeah I stopped watching shortly after that -25 but he looked better when I caught it midway through the 4th. And he finished with a -10 which is quite a turnaround.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen him look so bad. If he insists on playing major minutes and this is all he has left, I vote for LAL for our first opponent.
He’s finished with 33/9/7. He was a machine in the 2nd half.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
What do I need to know about tiebreakers?

2 games left. If the clips and warriors both go 1-1 (somewhat likely) who holds the tiebreaker?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Found em....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Yeah….Dallas is done lol. Watching their game against the Kings. For a must win game and they give up 70 at half…I know they’re undersized but they don’t even get back defensively and give up easy shots.

Kyrie looks disengaged. Like he’s present but not all the way locked in. Game 7 sucked last season for sure but I hate watching bad basketball. The Mavericks need to fire Kidd but Cuban/Nico Harrison have made boneheaded moves the last year.
And then Kyrie proceeded to take over and win the game.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And then Kyrie proceeded to take over and win the game.
Yupp. Crazy shotmaking. He went 6/7 from 3 in the second half. Pelicans/Mavericks would be an interesting 9-10 game. Also, Lakers are going to have to close out the season with wins to avoid the 8/9 seed.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Depends on the Memphis imo. Mavs have the Bulls and Spurs. The Bulls are already locked in. They can’t move up in seeding.

OKC have the Memphis who had the Kings right there behind them. I can see them playing to try and stay ahead.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Depends on the Memphis imo. Mavs have the Bulls and Spurs. The Bulls are already locked in. They can’t move up in seeding.

OKC have the Memphis who had the Kings right there behind them. I can see them playing to try and stay ahead.
Memphis still has to win 1 more game to clinch the 2 seed because the Kings hold the tiebreaker over them. So it’ll be interesting if they lose to the Bucks tomorrow (Friday), will they play Ja and the rest of the starters at OKC?

They can knock OKC out of the play-in (assuming Dallas wins out) while also securing the 2 seed.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dallas is resting half their starters in a must win game. They want to lose. Hilarious. Never thought I’d see a team give up while being one game out right at the end of the season.

I bet they win anyway, they’ve been better with one of kyrie or Luka out.