ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wilson was a good college player defined by one really, really dumb play. I'm fine if he turns out to be the defensive version of LaGarrette Blount.
Wilson's "really dumb play" was nowhere near the same thing as Blount. LaGarrette Blount is a piece of crap for what he did. Should have never even had the opportunity for an NFL career.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Oh baby! Dude was a playmaker at Wake. Very similar to Rondale in that he was undersized but made a ton of plays. Red shirt soph which turned out to be a big mistake coming out as he went as an UDFA. Dortch was expected to test very week but didn't and then hasn't really been able to stick anywhere. He returned two punts in college for TDs so brings another option there to try out.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone see Isabella cut yet?- Sincerely Jojo Ward :)
Did u give up on our skilled player Isabella?
I heard some good report on Wesley, beside aj Green is the only ne offering some lenght
Bacella super fast
Jojo some potential
I guesd Isabella will be swapped for another player with no chance to make the 53 after the cuts
Certainly the receiver making the roster would offer more versatility, especially returning punts kicks

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did u give up on our skilled player Isabella?
I heard some good report on Wesley, beside aj Green is the only ne offering some lenght
Bacella super fast
Jojo some potential
I guesd Isabella will be swapped for another player with no chance to make the 53 after the cuts
Certainly the receiver making the roster would offer more versatility, especially returning punts kicks
Isabella does not run good routes, can't get off the jam, is a body catcher and lastly is not that fast. That's right, regardless of past times in the forty, I think the dude is a 4.4 forty guy at best and probably more of a 4.5. Hell, there's a video out there with Turk's son who races Isabella in the forty and it took like the third time for Isabella to barely beat him... the guy cannot even dominate a punter with the trait he's suppose to be exceptional at

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose