2021 Training Camp Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phillips battling a single blocker is what has me most interested.

Phillips staying healthy is what has me most interested. I was pretty stoked when we signed him that he could be a really nice piece on that D-line. If Watt and Jones are even above average getting to the QB, single blocking on Philips could lead to a very good year.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not a big PP fan but it's surprising to see so many people take Keim's side so strongly. The guy is freaking awful. Many players have complained about the way he operates. Not communicating with PP all off season is just disrespectful and a bad way to conduct business.

Now the latest over-the-hill often injured free agent he's signee is already hurt the first day of camp? Big surprise. This is the same guy who has penciled in Robert freaking Alford as our CB2 for THREE SEASONS IN A ROW NOW. Just horrible, horrible drafting and roster management.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely. Not a big deal, yet, but sure would be better if this hadn't happened.

I'd rather it happened now than early September but I'm not too fussed. He's only going to miss a week or so of light practice.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This falls in the category of least surprising training camp headlines ever.

I’m pretty sure it was penciled in on the actual 1st day itinerary. 7am breakfast, 8am stretching, 8:30am run test, 8:45am deal with some sort of muscle injury to JJ, 9am position drills…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose