2021 Training Camp Thread

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

@Krangthebrain This is the kinda pocket presence we've been looking for.

Golden getting to the QB on Beachum.

Really hope Beachum doesnt take a step back this year.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I’ll be cool with none of the starters playing a second in the preseason outside of the rookies in Zaven & Rondale. Especially with an extra game now.
But then we can't complain when in the first stretch of the season we see a Cardinals team with many flaws and questionable chemenstry
Not much into preseason games but in training reps, so many veterans day off, typical of a winning attitude

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But then we can't complain when in the first stretch of the season we see a Cardinals team with many flaws and questionable chemenstry
Not much into preseason games but in training reps, so many veterans day off, typical of a winning attitude
Um okay lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Yeah, this is a disaster waiting to happen, or is a disaster that's already happening. Dude has to take freaking practice snaps at the very least. Up until now, it's been a wink-wink "eh, it's a veteran thing" kind of situation. It's fast becoming a "he's actually hurt so this may be a disaster signing before he even gets to play a snap, if he ever does" kind of situation. Not saying I'm going to go full-on chicken little about it, but this is NOT inspiring confidence. Nor is this laid back "it's cool, bro, if everyone's hurt" vibe.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a disaster waiting to happen, or is a disaster that's already happening. Dude has to take freaking practice snaps at the very least. Up until now, it's been a wink-wink "eh, it's a veteran thing" kind of situation. It's fast becoming a "he's actually hurt so this may be a disaster signing before he even gets to play a snap, if he ever does" kind of situation. Not saying I'm going to go full-on chicken little about it, but this is NOT inspiring confidence. Nor is this laid back "it's cool, bro, if everyone's hurt" vibe.

I’m not ready to start discounting him yet, but the answer here doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. AJ Green has been on the shelf a lot the last couple years too, but at least the team doesn’t seem like it thinks it needs to put him in mothballs before the season starts to make sure he’s ready to go by week 1.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score

Didn't he get hurt during the "fitness test"? As in, the very first thing any of them actually did?

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's coming up to the typical 21 days for a regulation hamstring strain

If he's absent from training beyond this week then perhaps he did something more severe?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Golden covering TEs/RBs when not rushing scares the hell out of me
Golden just isn’t that good. He never keeps contain, gets destroyed in coverage and might rack up a decent amount of hurries, but just doesn’t complete enough of them to offset his deficiencies everywhere else on the field. We’re getting what we paid for with him, IMO.

maybe Kennard has a comeback year and gets a little more run at that spot.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Three 'disasters" is fast approaching a 'chicken little' rating.

The cure to a hamstring strain is anti-inflammatories, ice, light massage, and...... time.

You don't do things that potentially aggravate the healing process.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score

With JoJo Ward getting cut, let's see if Rondale Moore grabs his #14. Rumor has it that Rondale wanted that #.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not when preceded by five years of not playing in full and sitting out all of training camp so far, no.
I'm at worried level 5 right now; not high level, but I'm definitely starting to worry.

The good thing is that he doesn't have a cast and he isn't limping around.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson