2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sign Dieng and Adam Silver can just hand us the Championship trophy now. I really wanted to get him on late last season on the buyout market. I wanted to take him #5 instead of Alex Len. I love to get McGee and him. Sorry to see Craig go to Indiana. I was hoping we could bring him back.

I hope Doug McDermott talk is just that.
it was. he signed with the Spurs.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think we are trying to get something bigger than an mle player. Siakam???

More likely that bigs are scared off by the apparent desire of James Jones and Monty to play wings at the power positions.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's really weird to watch some big men FA go by and not hear about the Suns signing them or using the MLE immediately... and still being extremely confident that James Jones will get something positive done in FA to improve the team moving forward.

what a freaking difference a couple years make.

Jae Crowder was signed day two. The Suns are hopefully waiting for bargains to fill a deep roster.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
With Portis, Olynyk & Noel off the board it's down to Gieng, McGee, Whiteside or Kanter for big men depth.

At this point, the Suns need to overpay for Dieng, Whiteside or McGee. They are the only legitimate bigs left on the table. Kanter can't defend.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's only day one of free agency and it's a lot more exciting than the draft.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch The Jump and Shannon Sharpe lose it and tell me how big Trevor Ariza and Dwight Howard signings are for the Lakers

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I would have taken him here at this point. It's baffling that the Suns are clearly the contending team most in need of a big, and yet they can't even beat out the likes of the Pistons, Knicks, Spurs, etc. for one, even at twice the price.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ellington is a great signing for the Lakers. They need shooting bad!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would have taken him here at this point. It's baffling that the Suns are clearly the contending team most in need of a big, and yet they can't even beat out the likes of the Pistons, Knicks, Spurs, etc. for one, even at twice the price.

I don't want Howard around Ayton.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would be happy to get McGee and Zeller. McGee can play the 5 and Zeller can play the 4 and 5.

At this point, so would I, and I am not a fan of either. The problem is that it is looking more and more like that we will be spending the MLE on the likes of Frank Kaminsky and giving Jalen Smith significant playing time.

I love that CP3 and Payne are back, but losing Saric and Torrey Craig and gaining only Landry Shamet is a major step backwards, in my opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose