2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Stein is reporting the Kings are going to offer Holmes 4/$50 million.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Knicks have cap space, they don't need to do a sign and trade, and would be dumb to give assets up for no reason.

I was afraid of this. Caruso would be a huge downgrade.

Rather have Caruso. Shamet can’t guard a busted chair.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
His advanced stats are actually very good. He looks like he would be a good player for that price.

Really wish we would have signed him before the playoffs last year though, probably would have a title right now.

I absolutely think we would have a title. In fact, take away the rebounding disparity and the struggles defending in the paint, and the Suns win that series in 5.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
KD didn’t have the ridiculously long injury history Kawhi has with his legs

Durant first underwent successful surgery to repair a Jones fracture in his right foot in October of 2014. He missed the first 17 games of the 2014-15 campaign before making his season debut in December. KD scored 27 points against the New Orleans Pelicans on Dec. 2, 2014. It appeared all was well again in OKC.

Then, the Thunder’s worse fear came true. Durant needed a second surgery in February of 2015 to address “increased soreness” in his surgically repaired right foot. “Durantula” wound up undergoing bone graft surgery on his right foot in March and was done for the rest of the 2014-15 season.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Durant first underwent successful surgery to repair a Jones fracture in his right foot in October of 2014. He missed the first 17 games of the 2014-15 campaign before making his season debut in December. KD scored 27 points against the New Orleans Pelicans on Dec. 2, 2014. It appeared all was well again in OKC.

Then, the Thunder’s worse fear came true. Durant needed a second surgery in February of 2015 to address “increased soreness” in his surgically repaired right foot. “Durantula” wound up undergoing bone graft surgery on his right foot in March and was done for the rest of the 2014-15 season.

are you saying that’s the same as Kawhi’s?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it! Coby White becomes Jamal Crawford off the bench for the Bulls and they they a real PG. Lauri is a system player and needs the right system. Honestly, I think Golden State makes more sense for him, but this could work. Still not sold on Lavine as a player capable of leading a team to the playoffs, let alone a champion. Maybe playing off the ball more will help.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we are resigning payne, I don't really see the need for both Caruso and Shamet.

We can't give playing time to 5 guards.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shamet is more of a 2 guard than a point.

I know. but we have about 96 minutes for all guards. 5 is too many players to divide that between.

I'm just saying Caruso would not be happy sitting on the bench, so I really think he is the Cam Payne backup plan.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL yeah...Jones is awful! He didn't just build a championship contender in basically two years....

He didn't. I have been over this before.

Jones's moves have been a slight net negative since he took over in my book.

The main reason the team started winning, is our draft picks made before Jones took over started progressing, Monty Williams coaching, and Chris Paul seeing this as his best available landing spot.

Jones actual best move is just signing Jae Crowder.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose