OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received the card, but I'm not a season ticket holder anymore. I won't be using the card though. Same with the code for Game Pass. I'm not going to redeem that. Hopefully, everything gets cleared up by next season.
Whoa. You dropped your season tickets? Is everything okay?

Thanks again for thinking of us regarding that game last season.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Everything's good! I had a hard time deciding whether to renew or not, and the Cardinals were very patient the whole time. I finally ended cancelling about a week before start of preseason. The late cancellation is probably why they're still sending the usual perks, and I didn't get purged from the system.

Sometimes, I do wonder if they're trying to get me to regret my decision, and it may be working. :D

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh and you're welcome about last season. I think we both share the same philosophy about tickets and fandom. Unbelievable that you had the perfect seats for an all-time catch.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’ve just ignored those Big Red Service Team calls for years now
Aren't the Big Red Service Team people just volunteers or something? Not even sure they are employees of the organization.
I usually assume it's a waste of time to complain to them because I don't think they have any actual involvement in day to day operations

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Aren't the Big Red Service Team people just volunteers or something? Not even sure they are employees of the organization.
I usually assume it's a waste of time to complain to them because I don't think they have any actual involvement in day to day operations
I think they are paid part time employees, but have zero power to do anything for you beyond pointing you in the right direction to someone else. They have occasional helpful reminders (like using your STH points on the website, which I never do), but can’t really solve any problems for you.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
They are definitely paid employees of the Cardinals. I dont know if this is still the case but in years past I always had the same lady call me and at one point she told me that they had meetings with Michael Bidwill.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave