2021 Cardinals Season Tickets

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got our invoice today. Owed $5 on top of our remaining balance from last season.

Message said "If you pay your balance in full you will receive a $100 concession card."

Hope that includes those of us who carried a balance over and paid it off immediately. LOL

Let's go !!

:newcards:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Geez, already? It's only February... I don't think I've ever spent $100 at concessions the entire season!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid. Maybe I will be one of the lucky 5 early birds to get $500 to spend in the team shop!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a renewals notice yet. Went on the account manager and no invoice. Odd...

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I usually get nice and full and hydrated before the game and just get a single water or a soda to help my throat from all the yelling.
Com'on, if you can afford to go to these games, don't cheap out on some of the pleasures associated with them, i.e., for and drink. :beer:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Com'on, if you can afford to go to these games, don't cheap out on some of the pleasures associated with them, i.e., for and drink. :beer:

Why? You should buy a $7 hot dog and an $8 beer because of your current location? Most people do lots of eating and drinking while they tailgate before the game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? You should buy a $7 hot dog and an $8 beer because of your current location? Most people do lots of eating and drinking while they tailgate before the game.

They do Happy Hour now before the game and after. Half price drinks so it's a $4 beer and you can watch all the morning games.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually eat before and after the games. Might get a drink during, but also each bring in a bottle of water.

For the longest time they did not offer any non-soft-drink options for fountain drinks (likely due to licensing - Coke products and Powerade is Coke, but Gatorade is the official league drink, etc.). They finally added Minute Maid Lemonade as an option, besides Iced Tea. My wife will sometimes get a $3 coffee.

We sign up for the Designated Driver program, get free drink coupons, and give them away to someone in line with kids.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got our invoice today. Owed $5 on top of our remaining balance from last season.

Message said "If you pay your balance in full you will receive a $100 concession card."

Hope that includes those of us who carried a balance over and paid it off immediately. LOL

Let's go !!

Boom !!

$100 concession card arrived yesterday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks, Cardinals !!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Boom !!

$100 concession card arrived yesterday.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks, Cardinals !!

Good lord it’s about time. I had a couple enjoyable conversations with the ticket office on that one, and I don’t think anyone will pay early again. I know I won’t.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lord it’s about time. I had a couple enjoyable conversations with the ticket office on that one, and I don’t think anyone will pay early again. I know I won’t.
Eh, if there was ever a repeat of last season where fans weren't allowed at most games we would just let it ride again. Honestly, I had forgotten all about the concessions card until it arrived in the mail.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. These guys call me once a month to see if I am happy, or not. Got a call yesterday. I have never really had complaints but I unloaded a few this time. He did not want to talk about any of them other than saying they are working to "make it better". He was trying to talk up the Jags game I think to change the topic. They must be getting some grief.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived today. These guys call me once a month to see if I am happy, or not. Got a call yesterday. I have never really had complaints but I unloaded a few this time. He did not want to talk about any of them other than saying they are working to "make it better". He was trying to talk up the Jags game I think to change the topic. They must be getting some grief.
Got a call yesterday too. Mostly making sure we didn't have any trouble with our digital tickets.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure they are facing the same staffing issues as the nation. Everything is going to come slower. I was very fortunate my 6 came right before week 1

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received the card, but I'm not a season ticket holder anymore. I won't be using the card though. Same with the code for Game Pass. I'm not going to redeem that. Hopefully, everything gets cleared up by next season.