2021 1st round pick is Zaven Collins

slanidrac16

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were this a good FO with a good track record, I'd probably support the pick and their opinion of it. It's a bottom 5 AT BEST FO, so how am I supposed to have this level of faith?

Also, sure, I may be wrong on the other players. May be wrong on Collins, too. I've been wrong a few times LOL That doesn't make me like this pick, unfortunately. Loved the Simmons pick; hate this one.
Absolutely SPOT ON! This front office deserves nothing but doubt from the fans. Their draft credibility is...well there is none.

egomaniac247

Rookie
Reaction score
Saw this today.....not to rub salt in any wounds.

It's a chart of how each player drafted fell along the average consensus rankings....ie were they drafted above or below where most industry experts had them being drafted.

Our guy is on the wrong side of the fence.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

It's a chart of how each player drafted fell along the average consensus rankings....ie were they drafted above or below where most industry experts had them being drafted.

This doesn't really say anything. I'm not sure average consensus rankings mean much at the end of the day.

CardsFan88

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

My take on where Collins is listed as projected to be late 20's seems more positional in nature.

Many drafts that's where guys like him seem to go. We could maybe have traded down a few picks and still got him, but maybe not.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Im not trying to change your mind..I frankly dont care who u are or what you think.
In fact you can kiss my +++

Yet you tried to lecture me on his highlight reel. Like you almost ordered me to change my mind lol

And, I'm sorry, I can't kiss your +++, as your forehead isn't available online.

@Stout. I care who you are buddy, because you’ve always been a solid, thought provoking poster and positive member of the ASFN community.

Thanks, buddy. You too. Hell, all you crazy ********, even the ones I argue with. How sad a place would this be if we all just agreed about everything?

Just not after our first round picks lol

See, you don't know your Cardinal draft history/my posting history, youngun :)

Apart from when it comes to running backs ;)

ESPECIALLY when it comes to RBs ;)

You too d bags can enjoy each other

You must be registered for see images attach

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Well over half the players drafted were on the "wrong side of the fence"...

Seems to me that yet again the GMs of the league aren't seeing eye to eye with the draft "experts".

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good news: he’s back down to playing weight
The bad news: at a time when he should’ve been at his physical peak best keim was concerned enough that he had to check in on his weight.
I don't think it's a big deal. Long season of training, then combine, and then pro day. The kid deserves a break and enjoy life for a few weeks. Gain 11 pounds over that time, and then back to business.