Supporting Member
Reaction score
Iman Shumpert to sign with Nets.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damian Lillard’s career is being squandered up in Portland. That guy is so ridiculously good.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you need to look it up. Ouchie!

You must be registered for see images attach

It was your comments that elicited the responses you received, not your age. Quit trying to play the victim.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think you need to look it up. Ouchie!

You must be registered for see images attach
But he didn’t treat you prejudicially based on your age. In fact he didn’t treat you with prejudice at all. I’d say he treated you the same as he’d treat anyone else making the same comments.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
But he didn’t treat you prejudicially based on your age. In fact he didn’t treat you with prejudice at all. I’d say he treated you the same as he’d treat anyone else making the same comments.
"I am starting to think you’re just trolling and bored in your old age."

We live in the time of the big lie. Sad!

Although I am not leaving for that reason, as I've explained,
I am not going to miss that.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watching the nets/wizards replay. I don’t think this nets team is going to have a happy ending at the end of the season. I think they are one and done in the playoffs.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Watching the nets/wizards replay. I don’t think this nets team is going to have a happy ending at the end of the season. I think they are one and done in the playoffs.
They were playing without Harden, but still an ugly loss. They're in the East, so they'll make it to the conference championship relatively easy. However....they're going to go down as the worst defensive team in NBA history, which is why they will probably never win it all.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like Aaron Gordon will be out 4-6 weeks with a reported ankle sprain.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
"I am starting to think you’re just trolling and bored in your old age."

We live in the time of the big lie. Sad!

Although I am not leaving for that reason, as I've explained,
I am not going to miss that.
That wasn’t prejudicial that was his opinion. You’ve made no secret that you’re a bit older. Saying someone is “bored in their old age” may not be accurate, and it may not be nicest comment, but it’s not really discrimination. I dunno maybe I’m off in this one but I don’t think so.

hope you were able to enjoy tonight’s win.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No matter how many times I see him play Steph never ceases to amaze me. 15 in the first quarter against Boston so they started basically doubling him off the ball. Second Q sits the first 6, racks up assists and then Brad Stevens changes up and Steph hits a quick 7 to end the half at 22. 3rd Q they're all over Steph again so he has 4 assists that were all top 10 Sportscenter passes, 2 of them look aways 2 of them just snap quick passes for 3. He had a bad crosscourt turnover for a dunk that put them down 9 and then assist for 3 assist for 3, assist for 3 point play on the break. Then Boston puts in Javonte Green their stopper so no more doubling, first time down Steph rips a 26 footer off a pin down over Green, then he hits another one and then he suckers Green into a foul for 2 FT's and he's at 30 after 3. They're going to lose Wiseman is out with a wrist and then Looney rolled an ankle so very short handed but Steph is just so good. On track for a triple double tonight, while at times being outright double teamed playing guard.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
No matter how many times I see him play Steph never ceases to amaze me. 15 in the first quarter against Boston so they started basically doubling him off the ball. Second Q sits the first 6, racks up assists and then Brad Stevens changes up and Steph hits a quick 7 to end the half at 22. 3rd Q they're all over Steph again so he has 4 assists that were all top 10 Sportscenter passes, 2 of them look aways 2 of them just snap quick passes for 3. He had a bad crosscourt turnover for a dunk that put them down 9 and then assist for 3 assist for 3, assist for 3 point play on the break. Then Boston puts in Javonte Green their stopper so no more doubling, first time down Steph rips a 26 footer off a pin down over Green, then he hits another one and then he suckers Green into a foul for 2 FT's and he's at 30 after 3. They're going to lose Wiseman is out with a wrist and then Looney rolled an ankle so very short handed but Steph is just so good. On track for a triple double tonight, while at times being outright double teamed playing guard.

BuT nO FiNaLs MvPs

He’s the best guard in the league when healthy. If you replace Oubre with Klay they’re a top-4 team in the west.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s now possible to vindictively push aside every woman with any type of complaint by simply calling her a “Karen”. How convenient.

I am not commenting on this woman in this incident. I am commenting on the mean and dismissive habit of calling a woman a “Karen” . Oh well. Sorry. No. Basketball related.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BuT nO FiNaLs MvPs

He’s the best guard in the league when healthy. If you replace Oubre with Klay they’re a top-4 team in the west.

Oubre has settled in a bit he might actually not get traded unless they get a really good offer. But yeah Steph is unreal, he finished with 38 11 boards an 8 assists. They couldn't make a shot the last few minutes or he'd have had a triple double. Basically when he caught the ball the Celtics doubled him damn near the whole 2nd half. Without Wiseman, Looney and of course Chriss their tallest player was Draymond so they got killed on the offensive glass and at the rim.

I'd really like to see just one game where Steph gets guarded like a normal human just to see what he could put up but we haven't seen that in years. He had a play last night where he picked up a loose ball in transition took the ball into the defender Brown then going left flipped up a right handed shot with perfect spin, over Brown and the Celtics big that banked in off the glass as he fell down. He expects those shots to go in but Jimmy Jackson doing the game reacted like people have no idea how difficult of a shot that is and he makes it look easy.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401267486

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s now possible to vindictively push aside every woman with any type of complaint by simply calling her a “Karen”. How convenient.

I am not commenting on this woman in this incident. I am commenting on the mean and dismissive habit of calling a woman a “Karen” . Oh well. Sorry. No. Basketball related.

Wrong place but yeah, you're not wrong. I see it on Facebook all the time. With Karens (and Kens) calling Karens Karen anytime they see something differently.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oubre has settled in a bit he might actually not get traded unless they get a really good offer. But yeah Steph is unreal, he finished with 38 11 boards an 8 assists. They couldn't make a shot the last few minutes or he'd have had a triple double. Basically when he caught the ball the Celtics doubled him damn near the whole 2nd half. Without Wiseman, Looney and of course Chriss their tallest player was Draymond so they got killed on the offensive glass and at the rim.

I'd really like to see just one game where Steph gets guarded like a normal human just to see what he could put up but we haven't seen that in years. He had a play last night where he picked up a loose ball in transition took the ball into the defender Brown then going left flipped up a right handed shot with perfect spin, over Brown and the Celtics big that banked in off the glass as he fell down. He expects those shots to go in but Jimmy Jackson doing the game reacted like people have no idea how difficult of a shot that is and he makes it look easy.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401267486

For me he's the most entertaining basketball player since prime Magic Johnson.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Lakers team is too deep not to repeat.

I think Utah would match up with them well. I like their size and depth. They got a good coach also.

I also think Brooklyn could take anyone down but they're not built for a 7 game series. If they can get up 2-0 or something though they might be able to runaway with the series. No team can match their firepower and if they can get 2 of their big 3 hitting their shots then they'll be really hard to beat.