2019 Pro Bowl

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Does anyone plan to watch?

This might be the worst of the pro “all star” games.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way. I'll watch golf if this rain does not let up. If it does I am off for a ride on the motorsickle.

I agree with the worst although I find them all unwatchable. Maybe they should have an All Practice Squad game. That would be interesting. Those guys would most likely play with more effort.

OP
OP
Zeno

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
No way. I'll watch golf if this rain does not let up. If it does I am off for a ride on the motorsickle.

I agree with the worst although I find them all unwatchable. Maybe they should have an All Practice Squad game. That would be interesting. Those guys would most likely play with more effort.

That practice squad idea is awesome! I’d probably watch that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I watched with my mom. she was gonna skip it until she saw Mahomes, lol... then she's like, "There is that kid I like from Kansas city!""He's so cute, he looks just like a little kid".....and away she went enjoying the pro bowl.
it got a little carried away with zeke elliot and alvin kamara playing DT....I mean, where were the DT's getting to play WR?? Why did they get left out?

but it was nice to see guys just having fun...playing football and having fun...in the rain...

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried watching the game, but I found myself doing something else to keep me entertained.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The final quarter was a joke - i.e. whistle being blown on running plays before initial contact.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I am in Orlando...... And chose to get rained on at Disney Springs over watching (or even attending) this crap event.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to remember the last time I even peeked a look at the Pro Bowl let alone watched it. Still thinking and nothing.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone plan to watch?

This might be the worst of the pro “all star” games.
No. That would be the NHL. This current format is stupid as hell. The NHL all star game was bad enough but now they play 3 of them. The games are 20 minutes long and 3 on 3. Terrible. And they still score 10 goals which is not indicative of the sport. Baseball is probably the best as they actually play a baseball game and not some glorified walk through. The NBA game is good as well even though the scores are ridiculous but it's essentially street ball. The NFL should just drop the game.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Game ? That is what they call it.

Time to put this thing to bed. Amazing thing is that a Network would pay for it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think I watched two plays early on and when the tackler kind of touched the rb and they both kind of kneeled to the ground gently, I turned it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a fun game to be at in person when it was here at UOP. JJ Watt was hilarious as were some other players. They were just going through the motions and having fun. We were entertained and glad we attended it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson