2019 five round mock

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I like the haul of picks. I wouldn't take anything much less than that for the right to draft Murray and moving that far back. You think Wash. would do it again??

There can be a lot addressed with those picks including the ability to trade back up into the draft in the 2nd and third rounds, and thereafter with the haul of picks accumulated and already in hand. An OT at 15 would be a no brainer for me in this draft unless they feel they could land someone like Dillard, Risner or? at 33. Then they could use 15 for best available - CB, TE, DL, OLB.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like the haul of picks. I wouldn't take anything much less than that for the right to draft Murray and moving that far back. You think Wash. would do it again??

There can be a lot addressed with those picks including the ability to trade back up into the draft in the 2nd and third rounds, and thereafter with the haul of picks accumulated and already in hand. An OT at 15 would be a no brainer for me in this draft unless they feel they could land someone like Dillard, Risner or? at 33. Then they could use 15 for best available - CB, TE, DL, OLB.

Just my guess who could be available, but I would be targeting Taylor, Jonah, TJ Hock, Wilkins

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
rumor has it....Dan Snyder has taken over the first round for the redskins...watch out for this type of trade to happen

dude loves him some electric QB's

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
rumor has it....Dan Snyder has taken over the first round for the redskins...watch out for this type of trade to happen

dude loves him some electric QB's

Can they throw in Payne too? lol I would be ok with this trade. My gut tells me quennon Williams is the Raiders guy

and the latest rumor of their interest in Haskins at 4 is smoke to get a team to trade up to three so the Jets dont

take q. I just think it would be silly to take Murray when we already have Rosen. I want to trade down and add

pieces but if we get stuck at 1 take quennon I say. Copy what the Rams did. Mcvay helped Goff and Donald

is a nightmare. Can Kingsbury do the same for Rosen? Can q be our dt nightmare? See if u can trade down first

though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson