2018 2nd round pick is Christian Kirk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You really think that? That he didn't do it, based on what has been printed?
That the eye witness, actually didn't see anything, only heard, because he was laying down? I'm sure Kirk was there and involved, but who knows what his true level of involvement was?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still, does not really mean he did it but for him it's the smart thing to do regardless because him paying did put an end to the story... and throwing rocks at car is not exactly a major offense to admit to (can you imagine a bunch of guys in prison trying to see how tough each other are, and some guy goes 'well, I threw some rocks at cars'), but it's the impression of a lingering story which he can do without whether he did it or not

I'm pretty sure there is a rap song about throwing rocks at cars. Major street cred!

:lmao:

Reaction score
Welp, all the judgmental arm chair prosecutors who want to charge him as guilty without even knowing details can go back to bed. Of course he paid for damages, even if he didn't throw the rocks, he was associated with who did and is a millionaire now. its the right thing to do.

Hard to believe some called it a wasted pick & wanted Keims head.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Sometimes there aren’t enough rocks,” Forest Gump “

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was nothing malicious, just horseplay that happened to then involve a 3rd party. The actions were that of a group towards each other when an unforced error happened. That's probably as much as I should say.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
“...all this over a van man.” Kirks friend couldn’t even own up to the fact that they admittedly were damaging someone’s property when caught. I understand he was sticking up for his buddy, but maybe the better course of action would’ve been to help Kirk avoid that situation in the first place. If anyone cost Kirk money it was his friends who either allowed Kirk to do that or placed Kirk in a precarious position by doing that in his presence. I’m not surprised though, the kid was looking to blame the police for doing their job instead of being accountable for his (in)actions placing his high profile buddy in a jam.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"I'm about to cry for my friend right now man, this s--t f--ked up," the friend said. "He's about to be a first-round draft pick and y'all out here over a van man. Y'all really costing my dog millions man. Like, Google this man, Google him."

ignorant. no one wants to own up to their actions anymore. blaming the cops is the easier thing to do i guess. kirk needs new friends to begin with

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
"I'm about to cry for my friend right now man, this s--t f--ked up," the friend said. "He's about to be a first-round draft pick and y'all out here over a van man. Y'all really costing my dog millions man. Like, Google this man, Google him."

ignorant. no one wants to own up to their actions anymore. blaming the cops is the easier thing to do i guess. kirk needs new friends to begin with

Yep. The “friend” probably had plans of leaching off Kirk, too, so he was probably concerned about his own bank account.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They weren't maliciously damaging anything. It was horseplay within the group towards other member(s) of the group.

The van was collateral damage.

It literally was an accident. I don't know which one actually did it, or which ones actually engaged in the horseplay.

P.S. Nothing was thrown. It wasn't a throwing accident. Let's just say, whoever in the group was responsible, they aren't Steve Nash.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
[/Spolier]

Last edited:
Reaction score
They weren't maliciously damaging anything. It was horseplay within the group towards other member(s) of the group.

It literally was an accident. I don't know which one actually did it, or which ones actually engaged in the horseplay.

P.S. Nothing was thrown. It wasn't a throwing accident. Let's just say, whoever in the group was responsible, they aren't Steve Nash.

[/Spolier]

This is pretty much what I had suspected happened. Nobody was throwing a rock at another person with intent to injure. Horseplay with collateral damage.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

[/Spolier]
So . . . they were kicking rocks at each and hit a van?!? That’s just kinda odd.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was nothing malicious, just horseplay that happened to then involve a 3rd party. The actions were that of a group towards each other when an unforced error happened. That's probably as much as I should say.

I haven't kept up with this too much, other than quick reading of most of these posts.
Where did you read/hear what you wrote?

I read a police report referenced earlier in this thread and apparently read or interpreted things differently than what you wrote? Just kinda curious.

Reaction score
I haven't kept up with this too much, other than quick reading of most of these posts.
Where did you read/hear what you wrote?

I read a police report referenced earlier in this thread and apparently read or interpreted things differently than what you wrote? Just kinda curious.

Being Kirk grew up & went to school here I would imagine he either knows him or has mutual friends. Just a guess.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I gather is they were playing something similar to hacky sack but with a rock. At least from the clue CardsFan88 provided. I could be wrong though.

do you do a lot of yoga to be able to bend like a pretzel in order to defend anything Cards related?

They were "playing hack sack with a rock" is ridiculous enough on it's face, much less playing with such force to SMASH A WINDOW with it.

Reaction score
do you do a lot of yoga to be able to bend like a pretzel in order to defend anything Cards related?

They were "playing hack sack with a rock" is ridiculous enough on it's face, much less playing with such force to SMASH A WINDOW with it.

I was talking about CardsFan88's response & what I thought he meant if you care to reread the thread.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard