2017 NFL Draft Thread: 1st Round

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Trade down would've been the move if Reddick was the target. Would rather have drafted JJ Reddick.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Trade down would've been the move if Reddick was the target. Would rather have drafted JJ Reddick.

People who have actually attended the games, spoken to the coaches, watched months of tape, interviewed all the players, and have all the inside medical info have a different opinion. Please keep showing your ass, though.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree and he was db he just hasn't done it since High School. I'm not saying he cant, jus want to see it.

Gottcha. Bucannon can be the cover LB if Reddick struggles but we do know he has pass rush ability and he has to be better in coverage than Minter.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People who have actually attended the games, spoken to the coaches, watched months of tape, interviewed all the players, and have all the inside medical info have a different opinion. Please keep showing your ass, though.

Don't those same people pick a lot of duds every year? I'm not say our pick is but the EXPORTS said so drives me nuts. They get it wrong all the time doing what you listed.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Gottcha. Bucannon can be the cover LB if Reddick struggles but we do know he has pass rush ability and he has to be better in coverage than Minter.

Well that we can agree on, but that wasn't KMs job really. He was a run stuffer. I don't see how Reddick AND buc can be on the field at the same time on first and second down, they'll get bulled out of the play.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Surprise with Jackson going so high. Seemed like a 2nd round pick due to his small size.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO Titans are reaching with their picks. Adoree Jackson has a ton of upside but at 18 that's a bit high.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All I know is we are going to kick butt this year as long as we can protect CP.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes I remember that, but again that is practice. I still say I don't hate the pick but a 1st rounder should be a 3 down LB and I don't see that now. Is he Buc replacement?

I think he offers the versatility teams nowdays loves
We have no deep behind golden jones
He offers somerhing different as a pass rusher
Can.learn behind dansby and gettin plays at Ilb in some package

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprise with Jackson going so high. Seemed like a 2nd round pick due to his small size.

He's been my choice in the 2nd round for months now I can't believe he went that high.

He's great talent but the concern was always does he love football. could be a great player though, great athlete great ball skills

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that we can agree on, but that wasn't KMs job really. He was a run stuffer.

And now we have moved on from 2 down LB's and have 3 down LB's. I also think Los is so versatile that he could play some OLB if needed. Do you remember when he basically was playing Safety against the Giants in one game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All true, but do you ever see him as a 3 down backer?
I just saw him on the outside
All experts say his natural position is ILB and having played Defensive back in high school can help the transition
Nothing sure, but all prospects has to confirm their talent on nfl field

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn