2016 NBA Draft thread

Fenkin

Reaction score
Philly select Furkan. He is the one of the best prospect in Europe after Bender.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
What does this even mean? Don't take guys you think will be good in the second round? What?!?

You only have them under contract for 2 years before you are forced into a decision.
Guys like Diamond Stone or Dejounte who are projects will be hard to judge after just two years.

So I feel it is better to take simply solid players in the 2nd that project as role players.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see McDonough nail a second round pick... a keeper.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about Gambo but he said this morning the Suns wanted to get both Bender and Chriss. He just didn't believe there was any scenario in which it would happen.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say what you want about Gambo but he said this morning the Suns wanted to get both Bender and Chriss. He just didn't believe there was any scenario in which it would happen.

Nah, I don't give him any credit for that comment. He's said a lot of things before he finally went this way and the idea that we were struggling between Chriss and Bender has been out there for more than a week.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There is no denying this. He nailed it tonight.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Davis apparently blew it in the interviews. Many teams reportedly think he has some character flaws.

For what its worth, rather than sticking it out, he just got up and left the building.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, I don't give him any credit for that comment. He's said a lot of things before he finally went this way and the idea that we were struggling between Chriss and Bender has been out there for more than a week.

He absolutely gets credit. He didn't report it as his opinion. He said the Suns wanted to try and get both players.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
People love to hate on him but he certainly has some insider info with the Suns...maybe not as much as he did pre-McD but still.