2 Tix for Cards vs. Titans

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I have 2 tickets for the Cards Vs. Titans game for sale...I'll even throw in a lot I parking pass. I will be in LA seeing Queen the night before and won't make it back in time for the game. The tickets are in Section 4, row 17, seats 25 and 26..great seats! PM me if ur interested...

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
I have 2 tickets for the Cards Vs. Titans game for sale...I'll even throw in a lot I parking pass. I will be in LA seeing Queen the night before and won't make it back in time for the game. The tickets are in Section 4, row 17, seats 25 and 26..great seats! PM me if ur interested...

So basically what your saying is your loyalties lie with some band, and not your home team Cardinals??!???!?!?!? :trout:

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Queen is my favorite band..ever since I was a kid..but I was too young to see them live...They are only playing 2 shows in the states..1 in LA and the other in NYC..it's actually Queen with Paul Rodgers...but this is as close to being able to see Queen as I'll probably ever get. I don't miss many games..and I drive up and back from Tucson to see them..believe me I would not miss a Cards game lightly...

Jabby285

Reaction score
Hey

I would love thoes tickets. Just send me an e-mail and I would be more than glad to take them off your hands.:thumbup:

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I'm trying to get what I paid for them...I think they were $48 a piece but I'll throw in a free Parking garage pass (Lot I). If your still interested PM me...

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:

Is this the Queen band of Freddie Mercury fame? I have the two album CD set of their favorites and there isn't one song on there that I don't like. I didn't realize they were still playing.

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Is this the Queen band of Freddie Mercury fame? I have the two album CD set of their favorites and there isn't one song on there that I don't like. I didn't realize they were still playing.
The same...Only Freddie died back in 91..It's Brian May(original Guitarist), Roger Taylor(original drummer) and Paul Rogers(original singer from Bad Co.) playing Queen songs, and a few Bad Co. songs. The tour was a huge hit in Europe but as of now they are only playing 2 shows in the USA..

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
The same...Only Freddie died back in 91..It's Brian May(original Guitarist), Roger Taylor(original drummer) and Paul Rogers(original singer from Bad Co.) playing Queen songs, and a few Bad Co. songs. The tour was a huge hit in Europe but as of now they are only playing 2 shows in the USA..
What about John Deacon?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have these ducats been sold yet?

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pink Floyd got back together with Roger Waters, for only a brief benefit concert in England. I was hoping that the concert would encourage them to tour the U.S. but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. I would give my right nut to see them live with Roger Waters.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cardsmasochist said:
Pink Flyod got back together with Roger Waters, for only a brief benefit concert in England. I was hoping that the concert would encourage them to tour the U.S. but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. I would give my right nut to see them live with Roger Waters.
Agreed 100%...that performance blew me away..I had to break out all my Pink Floyd CD's after that...been listening to Dark Side of the Moon nonstop..

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Queen and Pink Floyd made it big in America even though one featured a flamingly gay front man and the other was dark and depressive.
Cool!

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
Card tic

I need one ticket for the Card/Titan. Grooming the girlfriend to become a card fan.

PM me if you got one you want to get rid of......

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I found someone to buy the set...and made sure they are gonna root for the Cards! Thanks anyways!