2 Fast 2 Hilarious

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
If you don't care about acting, realism, or plot then you will like this movie.

I have to say that I was entertained but I am pretty easy when it comes to movies. I wanted to see Italian job but I was about 5 minutes late and I hate missing the previews.

It gave me some respect for the newer cars out there but I am still Muscle Car guy. Not so much in HorsePower but some of the neet effects they use. I would not paint my car and decal the hell out of it but to look at they were pretty cool.

The stunts were pretty cool. The street racing was quite hilarious - - always shifting up never shifting down except for one race. I don't think I have every seen a race where the cars are leading back and forth down the stretch (unless someone misses a gear).

On car had a 8 speed (I think.... seemed that way). :lol:

Also if I new that street racin attracted that many hot chicks I would have been doin it since I was 16. Can really do it now because I am married.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually liked it and thought it was better than the 1st one!

I found it highly entertaining to say the least and I gotta give credit to Tyrese. That dude was FUNNY AS HELL!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Just watched it. Ridiculous movie, but I must admit that I was mildly entertained. I'm looking forward to #3 slightly more than I was before I watched this one.

OP
OP
PortlandCardFan

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Just watched it. Ridiculous movie, but I must admit that I was mildly entertained. I'm looking forward to #3 slightly more than I was before I watched this one.

Ready, Seto, Go!!!

Tokyo Drift is much better than 2F2F.... IMO of course

You must be registered for see images

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The 3rd was the strongest of them all (except for epilogue). It's one of those rare franchises that's gotten stronger over time.

That said, they're still not great, it's just makes for good background noise.