2-0 against the spread!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Losing culture?
There are about five NFL caliber players on this team.
Agreed. However, our coaches were given a 21-point, late 3rd quarter advantage and could not determine how to put what limited talent we have in place to finish. Moreover, it seems that loser franchises have these signature moments enough that when things seem to begin unraveling, they indeed quickly do. Yet another all around embarrassing disaster for this organization.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As a bettor no way I put money down on the Cardinals for either of those games. Now the next two, I’d easily fork over funds giving up the points:)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
DVOA says the Cards are better than 0-2

so there is that

the team looks exactly like a high effort, well coached team that doesnt have enough talent

they can hang with teams for 3 quarters and then the coaching advantage wrinkles get figured out and fatigue takes the "try harder" edge off

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

so there is that

the team looks exactly like a high effort, well coached team that doesnt have enough talent

they can hang with teams for 3 quarters and then the coaching advantage wrinkles get figured out and fatigue takes the "try harder" edge off
I would agree for 6 of the 8 quarters. The second half of that game, bar the scoring drive, the coaching was atrocious. Not figured out, just purposefully turtling. Otherwise I agree and have been pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: PJ1

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

so there is that

How do you see the “well-coached” part? We’re near the top of the league in penalties.

Still really early on DVOA; the one-score nature of these losses will push us closer to .500 because one play here or there changes the outcome.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you see the “well-coached” part? We’re near the top of the league in penalties.

Still really early on DVOA; the one-score nature of these losses will push us closer to .500 because one play here or there changes the outcome.
I wouldn't go as far as to say well coached, but I would say coached better than expected.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson