1998 Skins at Cards,The NFL Network 7/20 2pm EST

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
ASFNers- I copied this from the NFL Network Website. They will be showing the game tomorrow!

Tuesday 7/20 at 2 p.m. — Redskins vs. Cardinals (11/22/98 — 42-45)
Quarterbacks Trent Green (Washington) and Jake Plummer (Arizona) passed for a combined 633 yards and six touchdowns in this offensive shootout that would be decided late in the fourth quarter.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Metal Militia

Veteran
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:
ASFNers- I copied this from the NFL Network Website. They will be showing the game tomorrow!

Note that this time is EST. It is on at 11am Arizona time on Tuesday.

It also replays on Friday, July 23 at 4pm EST (1pm AZ Time)

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:

Quarterbacks Trent Green (Washington) and Jake Plummer (Arizona) passed for a combined 633 yards and six touchdowns in this offensive shootout that would be decided late in the fourth quarter.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim
I'm still really pissed that cable doesn't offer NFL Network!

dmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome....just watched it! Wow!

CARDS WIN, CARDS WIN Plummer 15 completions in a row
Murrell ran like a madman
Love Murrell and Aenas hightop cleats
Moore, Sanders, & Centers
DL w/ a rush = Smith, Rashod, Simeon, Wadsworth
And Swann on the sidelines....Knight getting busted on for injury woes
And the best was watching Tillman play great!

Lets get this thing rollin in 2004. GBR :thumbup:

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What a great game. Plummer really had a great Game .Tillman was great but When the skins kicked the onside kick it looked like Tillman was waving everybody away from the ball, instead of jumping on it. Metcalf made some big plays.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Damn I always miss these. I will set up the recorder on Friday though.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I just finished watching it also.

Great to see Tillman in action again. He had a big game.

Strange seeing us with a running game, and able to get pressure on opposing QB's.

I can't believe it's been 6 years already. I hope Denny can deliver on his promises. I'm ready!!!

Go Cards!!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was at the game with my then 13 yr old son. I was sitting with a slew of Cardinal fans that made the trek. Also sitting with us were family members of the players. Wadsworth's father was sitting directly in front of us & we had a few conversations. I spoke with Gedney's mom also. I'm originally from Syracuse, which is where Gedney played his college ball. She couldn't believe her ears when I was able to recap her sons collegiate career.
Boy that was some game. The Cardinals Had a HUGE 1st half lead, something like 31-6 at the half. The Skins scored just before the half & MISSED the pat. The Cardinals had such a lead that the Skins threw on EVERY single play from the middle of the 2nd qtr on. Initially, we were putting decent pressure on Green, but our line became exhausted as the Skins just kept on passing. Wadsworth's dad commented that he had never seen his son look so tired on a football field. Had Lassiter not intercepted that last pass, we probably would have lost. I don't think the Skins EVER stopped us. I believe we scored on every possesion we had.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Odd that the game I watched today on the NFL channel was played two weeks earlier. Cardals vs. Redskins (11/8/98 29-27)

Quarterbacks Trent Green (Washington) and Jake Plummer (Arizona) passed for a combined 369 yards and two touchdowns in what was hardly an offensive shootout that would be decided late in the fourth quarter.

Go Cards!!!

:D

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Odd that the game I watched today on the NFL channel was played two weeks earlier. Cardals vs. Redskins (11/8/98 29-27)

I was thinking the same thing. The game that the Cards won in DC that year was even better as I think the Cards were up by around 30 pts at half and barley held on to win-haha...Maybe thats the next NFL Network game we will see the Cardinals in.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard