10 Cloverfield Lane (secret Cloverfield sequel?)

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Definitely not what I was expecting...completely different than the original Cloverfield, but in a good way. Did a good job of keeping you guessing, and keeping you on your toes...despite being in a pretty confined area for the most part

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
We saw it matinee today. 7/10. Wife hasn't seen the original Cloverfield so we have to watch that now.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We saw it matinee today. 7/10. Wife hasn't seen the original Cloverfield so we have to watch that now.

Not sure that will add anything to your experience since they are really self contained stories. This movie was better.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Agree Covert!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd give it 7/10 because it was 7/7 2/3 of the way through the movie and 0/3 for the last act.

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
Felt like I was watching a square peg being pounded into a round hole, then told "See, it fits!".

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
just watched this the other night...o'lady hated it.... but I am pretty easy to entertain.

it has occurred to me though that this movie is a shining example of why Hollywood does not do anything original....sign me up for "Creed 2" but I will pass on anything cloverfield from here on out

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
well...he was kinda crazy wasn't he?
Ya he plays crazy very well. When I seen the woman at the door window with her skin peeled up I thot different until I seen the acid in the barrel.

Ya good movie it was worth renting.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey, you copied my avatar, you farging bastage :D
Remember RMFN? He sometimes will pop in here during Cards/Rams week and say hello. Good guy. Has a nice looking blonde for an avi. This was his avi until i asked to "borrow" it about 4 years ago. It's been my avi on the Rams board for years. I used it here too a while back. Made a slight change to it about 6 months ago. True story.

I figured you just took mine which you saw here, which was originally RMFN's first and made it yours :lol:
Either way lets drink to our avi's....
You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Remember RMFN? He sometimes will pop in here during Cards/Rams week and say hello. Good guy. Has a nice looking blonde for an avi. This was his avi until i asked to "borrow" it about 4 years ago. It's been my avi on the Rams board for years. I used it here too a while back. Made a slight change to it about 6 months ago. True story.

I figured you just took mine which you saw here, which was originally RMFN's first and made it yours :lol:
Either way lets drink to our avi's....
You must be registered for see images attach

:beer:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
It was good! A lot of suspense and some comedy added in. I really liked it!

Yes, very suspenseful. I almost lost my mind when she was crawling through the air vent. No way could I have done that.

There are tons of easter eggs linking the Cloverfield films, some cross over to all JJ Abrams' projects.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked that movie and I am always looking for repeats on television. A sequel would be great.

Always thought Mary Elizabeth Winstead should have a bigger career.