#1 Alabama vs. Texas A & M upset?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll see. A&M gave up double digit leads to LSU and Florida this year and they had several late collapses last year.

Johnny Football is going to have to put at least two TDs, probably 3, on the board in the 2nd half to win the game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Johnny FRICKIN' Football!!!!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As great as Manziel was, I was more impressed by the Aggie defense forcing two huge turnovers in the 4th quarter.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
As great as Manziel was, I was more impressed by the Aggie defense forcing two huge turnovers in the 4th quarter.

McCarron blew that game more than the Aggie defense stopped them. If Bama opened up their offense throughout the game, I think it would've been a different story. The Aggie's secondary seemed to seriously struggle. And on that last interception down on the goal line, McCarron gift-wrapped that pass.

Johnny Football won that game for sure. His accuracy was stunning and his athletic ability is simply awesome.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McCarron blew that game more than the Aggie defense stopped them. If Bama opened up their offense throughout the game, I think it would've been a different story. The Aggie's secondary seemed to seriously struggle. And on that last interception down on the goal line, McCarron gift-wrapped that pass.

Johnny Football won that game for sure. His accuracy was stunning and his athletic ability is simply awesome.

The Aggie player read the play and jumped it. Clearly, they knew what was coming. What should've happened for Alabama was calling a timeout since it was fourth down and settling everyone down and thinking about what to call.

and, the forced fumble was almost as big and had nothing to do with MCarron.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The Aggie player read the play and jumped it. Clearly, they knew what was coming. What should've happened for Alabama was calling a timeout since it was fourth down and settling everyone down and thinking about what to call.

The ball should've been thrown to Cooper, who was the second receiver behind the receiver who was thrown to. Cooper was open and had nobody between him and the corner of the endzone where McCarron should've thrown the ball... It was a bad read by McCarron. Yea, the Aggie player made a nice play to step in front, but, it was far from a great play as McCarron threw the ball right into his arms...

and, the forced fumble was almost as big and had nothing to do with MCarron.

No doubt... Still, Manziel made some amazing throws throughout the game...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt... Still, Manziel made some amazing throws throughout the game...

As an Aggie fan, I can tell you that is already expected of him. No Aggies fan is surprised by what this kid does. He was prep legend, and most Aggies fans already think he is the best QB they have ever had.

The defense though, we always worry that they will fold. Not today. They took big blows from Bama and got right back up and played great when it counted, which is a very pleasant surprise for us.

So, that's why I was so impressed with the defense. If I had a Heisman vote, Manziel would get it, so it's not like I don't think he;s incredible.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Kitties are eternally thankful to Aggieland for getting them to the MNC.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is Nick Saban still keeping his job? We should have fired him before Sunday coffee. I feel like I should go throw a brick through his window.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazed Alabama fan going nuts in his living room over the game while playing Call of Duty.

NSFW