2024 2nd round pick #43 is Max Melton CB

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I LOVED him or Tampa in the 3rd. I can't be mad they took a dude I like a lot a little early.

Much like Pearsal with the 49ers if he's a stud literally no one cares where you picked him.

At least they went back and got another 3rd

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Monti just had to go and outsmart himself tonight, didn't he? Freaking magic beans cost us.

Oh well. Now we have the kid, and he's not a horrible draftee. Taken too early, yes, and after Monti screwed up with the trade down, but it's not the kid's fault. Here's to hoping he can develop fast and start for the Cards.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Monti just had to go and outsmart himself tonight, didn't he? Freaking magic beans cost us.

Oh well. Now we have the kid, and he's not a horrible draftee. Taken too early, yes, and after Monti screwed up with the trade down, but it's not the kid's fault. Here's to hoping he can develop fast and start for the Cards.
Would you rather your GM take players in the mock draft order, or where they really want them?

I've pushed back on this silliness for years. Mock drafts are made by people who don't work for NFL teams, most of them never have.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Would you rather your GM take players in the mock draft order, or where they really want them?

I've pushed back on this silliness for years. Mock drafts are made by people who don't work for NFL teams, most of them never have.
So you're 100 percent certain he didn't trade back and miss out on the player he really wanted? Sure. You're omniscient. I'm looking at the board and at other corners I think are better. I couldn't care less about mocks.

Pda4976

Reaction score

Exactly. People give grades simply based on if they were under or over drafted based on someone else’s rankings.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So you're 100 percent certain he didn't trade back and miss out on the player he really wanted? Sure. You're omniscient. I'm looking at the board and at other corners I think are better. I couldn't care less about mocks.
I am. No team is targeting one player, if they are, their hella dumb.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn