2024 NFL Draft Thread - Round 1 (no spoilers)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The NFL desperately wants you to watch the draft on TV from the moment it begins. This year, you don’t really need to show up before 8:30 p.m. ET, if that early.

Barring an unexpected turn for the ages, Caleb Williams will be the first overall pick. Jayden Daniels will be the second pick, with a lingering possibility that the Commanders will trade out of the spot. Drake Maye will be the third overall pick; the Patriots are likely to take him, but the Giants and Vikings are in play. Marvin Harrison Jr. will be the fourth overall pick. It’s theoretically possible but unlikely that the Colts will try to jump from No. 15 to No. 4 to get him.

With those caveats, the draft begins at No. 5. Or, in real time, at roughly 9:00 p.m. ET.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think the wife ready for draft to be done more than me. "Just take Harrison" , "We cursed" everyday during supper probably driving her nuts. Fixing dishwasher over the weekend probably only thing that kept me alive lol

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Excited and nervous about tonight! :wave::eek: Good luck Cards! :) Please Draft Marvin Harrison Jr! :)

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What’s wrong with Cam?
I also watched the Nabers interview and it looked like someone trying to steal a young guys thunder. Today is about the guys getting drafted and it felt like Cam tried to make it about him.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is one option that we would collectively hate!

Attachments

• IMG_3697.jpeg
    IMG_3697.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn