Which team will end up making the 4th pick in the 2024 NFL draft?

Which team will end up making the 4th pick in the 2024 NFL draft?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Minnesota’s GM laughs & hangs up the phone.
Agree. But what would the reaction be to just Justin Jefferson. I would move from 4 to 11 for JJ. I might ask for a future 2nd but it's not a deal breaker IMO. Vikings get a QB and could use the 23rd pick on a WR. Both are cheap so they can afford Darrisaw's new contract without issue.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score
I know folks think that Cards have all the leverage, it is only true if Giants want to trade with us. Can Giants provide more than Vikings. If not, then the leverage disappears as Vikings can trade with Chargers. Any other team (Broncos or Raiders) will just get us, at minimum a lower first round pick then what Vikings can give us.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I know folks think that Cards have all the leverage, it is only true if Giants want to trade with us. Can Giants provide more than Vikings. If not, then the leverage disappears as Vikings can trade with Chargers. Any other team (Broncos or Raiders) will just get us, at minimum a lower first round pick then what Vikings can give us.
Our leverage would come from the fact that we have MHJ staring us in the face if we don't trade down.

Not like it's trade down or bust for us.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our leverage would come from the fact that we have MHJ staring us in the face if we don't trade down.

Not like it's trade down or bust for us.
...and that it appears that multiple teams have called asking for trades to our position, creating a bidding war.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

CARDS have the leverage because they have the asset (draft position #4) that others covet. They don't have to move.

The projected best position player in the draft is there for the picking. They have a second first-rounder at #27, and given the number of QBs that are likely to be selected in round one, pick #35 is a de facto first-round selection too. They have seven picks in the first 105.

CARDS don't lose by not moving, and I couldn't care less whether Minny then makes a deal with LAC.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score
...and that it appears that multiple teams have called asking for trades to our position, creating a bidding war.
not if we want one of the top 3 WR. Should have clarified that our need for a WR drastically reduces the leverage. IF we dont need the top 3 WR, then we do have all the leverage and this board will go bonkers.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not if we want one of the top 3 WR. Should have clarified that our need for a WR drastically reduces the leverage. IF we dont need the top 3 WR, then we do have all the leverage and this board will go bonkers.
Except we had a huge need at Edge last year, and didn't select the best one in the draft either.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree. But what would the reaction be to just Justin Jefferson. I would move from 4 to 11 for JJ. I might ask for a future 2nd but it's not a deal breaker IMO. Vikings get a QB and could use the 23rd pick on a WR. Both are cheap so they can afford Darrisaw's new contract without issue.
Agreed. If it’s jj with an extension and a future 2nd that’s a win.