OT: 2024 NFL Draft Rumors

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Would be classic Patriots thinking you're smarter than everyone else.

It reminds me of something Albert Breer said recently. "The Patriots brass thought that just how cause they hit with Tom Brady that they dont need overly talented players. Its the system and culture that matters. And in doing that they severly underrated just how much Tom Brady was carrying those rosters."

I just dont see Monti giving a WR 30 million dollars a year. Just dont. Maybe if the roster was complete. Maybe.

Thank you Kyle McCord.
Yes!! Kyle McCord was awful and Marvin still put up big numbers. On the local radio here, they reported that after scouts have watched tape on Marvin/OSU passing game, they have been saying we don't realize how bad was McCord at playing QB. It even increases Marvin's value that he was still so good with that type of QB.

From a scout I know on MHJ:
runs the best routes by far
among the fastest
capable/willing blocker
great hands
tremendous worker
only negative is he needs to be more physical at the point of attack. But he has the size and work ethic where that shouldn't be a concern very long once he continues to mature and adds strength.
very clean propsect.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the organization might value MHJ and Nabers pretty similar and that we are leaking these Vikings rumors in order to pressure the Giants into moving up to 4? So we still end up with Nabers for sure and even get some extra picks...
I think the Cards would prefer a #1 wide receiver to be taller than the probably shorter than 6 foot tall Nabers. :shrug:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Makes sense for the Pats to stay put until they see the first two picks. Miami traded back early in 2021 with the Niners because they already had a QB. They could take Maye 3rd or trade back with the Giants or Raiders if Maye goes 2nd and they don’t want Daniels.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Nabers got another element that MHJ doesnt have: burner speed making him an elite homerun threat. Murder Marv is a possession receiver…Nabers is a deep-threat. Chose wiesely

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nabers got another element that MHJ doesnt have: burner speed making him an elite homerun threat. Murder Marv is a possession receiver…Nabers is a deep-threat. Chose wiesely

Wrong. In Week 1 of the college football season, Harrison clocked the fastest MPH speed not just in all of college, but also PRO football.

Dude may not be as fast as Nabers, but to just call him a possession receiver just isn’t true.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I really don't think this is out of the question.

Draft Twitter grades players linearly, "I think this guy is overall better than that guy". Teams are factoring in scheme fits and needs.

Nabers and MHJ are very different player (Odunze and MHJ are much more similar). If a team is looking for what Nabers offers then why wouldn't they take him?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Harrison is bigger, stronger, faster, better route runner, better blocker.

The only teams that can possibly have Nabers above him are a team with a desperate need for a slot WR. Those are few and far between.