Desmond Ridder to the Cardinals (Traded Rondale Moore)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good move. He’s a solid backup QB who’s got decent wheels so if Kyler misses a game, the offense doesn’t have to drastically change.

Curious if this also makes the Cards think they’ve got Hollywood coming back more likely than not. Either that or we have to start signing some kind of WR. Even though Moore couldn’t be depended on, he was at least a body who could surprise every now and then.

We don’t even have much bodies right now.

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good move.

Curious if this also makes the Cards think they’ve got Hollywood coming back more likely than not. Either that or we have to start signing some kind of WR. Even though Moore couldn’t be depended on, he was at least a body who could surprise every now and then.

I'm with you

Hope this doesn't lead to bringing back Hollywood

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good move.

The league isn't ready for the Greg Dortch renaissance

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ridder started 17 games for Atlanta over the past two seasons, throwing for 3,544 yards with 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions

One of Ridder's biggest issues last season was ball security: In addition to 12 interceptions in 2023, he also had 12 fumbles

Maybe the old coach trick making him carry a ball everywhere he goes will help?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Now I gotta backtrack all the trash I talked about Ridder all season long, ugh.

As a backup I love it. He's experienced and young, can fill in for a game or 2 and be competent.
Best part is there's no need to pick up a 5th year option, so when his 2 years are up, if they want to let him walk he may fetch a comp pick.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just didn't see this coming. Rare player for player trade and I like it!
It was unpredictable. These types of trades early in free agency are rare.