Washington Commanders (not Raiders) hire Kliff as OC

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Now do Steve Keim. He was the real CEO of the team. I guess Kliff just didn't get enough out of the off-ball linebackers.

I don't disagree with anything else you just said, but I find him WAY more likeable than Arians. I thought I woke up in a free country today, must have been dreaming.

I mean I agree Kliff is not a bad human being or anything like that. I guess maybe I'm a little salty too that Murray's rookie contract was wasted partly because of K2.

I don't get the feeling Kliff inspired Murray very much. Maybe Kingsbury wasn't the best at pushing Murray, holding him accountable, etc. But whatevs. All past tense now. Onward and upward.

And Keim? He was up and down in AZ, but I think (100% my opinion) alcoholism probably got him sometime around 2017. After that he was toast, although he/K2/K1/JJ had it going for a minute in 2021.

Mulli I've never heard your thoughts on why we crashed so hard in 2021 (e.g. the blowout loss to the 2-14 DET team). Some blame it on Murray, some Kliff, some on injuries or "luck". But something happened to that team. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean I agree Kliff is not a bad human being or anything like that. I guess maybe I'm a little salty too that Murray's rookie contract was wasted partly because of K2.

I don't get the feeling Kliff inspired Murray very much. Maybe Kingsbury wasn't the best at pushing Murray, holding him accountable, etc. But whatevs. All past tense now. Onward and upward.

And Keim? He was up and down in AZ, but I think (100% my opinion) alcoholism probably got him sometime around 2017. After that he was toast, although he/K2/K1/JJ had it going for a minute in 2021.

Mulli I've never heard your thoughts on why we crashed so hard in 2021 (e.g. the blowout loss to the 2-14 DET team). Some blame it on Murray, some Kliff, some on injuries or "luck". But something happened to that team. Would love to hear your thoughts!
I can't even remember. Blocked it out. Seemed a lot went wrong and too much fell to Kyler. I also think AJ Green not turning around set this team back something fierce.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Kliff isn't necessarily a bad person, but Kyler rejected him twice. KK believed in his talent, but then overdrafted him and basically forced him to be in the club.

I firmly don't think Kyler would have been the top pick in the draft without Kingsbury at the helm. And I don't know that he's going to ever grow from what he got dropped into, when he was Kliff's Dream Date.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff isn't necessarily a bad person, but Kyler rejected him twice. KK believed in his talent, but then overdrafted him and basically forced him to be in the club.

I firmly don't think Kyler would have been the top pick in the draft without Kingsbury at the helm. And I don't know that he's going to ever grow from what he got dropped into, when he was Kliff's Dream Date.
Keim and Bidwill publicly take all the credit for wanting Kyler.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

What I wonder: was the issue that Kliffs didn't hold others accountable, and that's why it seemed like Murray always had a sour look towards him? Murray's comments about how much different this coaching staff and how they hold people accountable is pretty telling in this regard.
I've wondered about this as well.
Murray's recent comments about playing under center really make it look like that was a Kliff thing. This could be one of those situations where Kliff's scheme just doesn't work with Kyler and Kliff wouldn't adjust the scheme he believed in so much.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gl to kliffy boy on raiders hope he finds success he def needs to run lot less screens there lol

Im sure his hot beach type gf will enjoy it :) lol

Ahhhh nvm on gf part kliff withdrew offer wow..... feelin the pressure already i guess

Sure kliff screen air raid kingsburry will be hired somewhere he can be creative on occasion

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard