Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Bay State Titans! :)

You must be registered for see images attach
Ignore the Card that says JC. Typical draft misinformation.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Which of these is the most likely to be our 'Cardinal like' pick in R1:

a. Zay Flowers
b. Brian Branch
c. Michael Mayer
d. Bryan Bresee
e. Nolan Smith

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Swann was my absolute favorite Cardinal player of all the time they have been in AZ. The way he dominated OL’s was great to watch.
I once walked into a Red Robin restaurant on Ray road. There was a large number of people waiting to be seated. Among them was Eric Swann and a few other teammates (Michael Bankston included). Back in those days I was a season ticket holder and incredibly young and dumb. I walked up to Eric and said, it’s a pleasure to meet you in person and thanked him for busting ass for the Birds. He smiled a beautiful smile and we talked for the next ten minutes about the Cardinals. He wanted to meet my wife and my five year old daughter. I was awe struck and what a great individual that he would ignore his dinner party to chat with a fan.

By the way, I had similar encounters with Charles Barkley at the Duke golf course in Maricopa City and Amar’e Stoudemire in a local box store just after the news he was leaving the Suns. Both took time to chat… quality individuals for sure

forgot about running into Aneas Williams while he was waiting for carryout from a Waffle House on baseline. Very reserved but engaging:) it was the morning after one of the many beatings the birds took in the nineties. I told him, hang in there the fans luv u. He flashed his amazing smile and said thank you for the support.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Just because you keep saying this, doesn't make it true. We aren't going to throw up our hands if the Texans draft Anderson at 2.
Will Anderson isn't that good. He's good, but he's not Bosa good or Myles Garrett good. I've heard probably a dozen very smart football people say it.

And if you're talking fit, if the Cardinals are looking at a traditional 4-3, I question his fit because the tape says Anderson's not the best fit.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will Anderson isn't that good. He's good, but he's not Bosa good or Myles Garrett good. I've heard probably a dozen very smart football people say it.

And if you're talking fit, if the Cardinals are looking at a traditional 4-3, I question his fit because the tape says Anderson's not the best fit.
Agree. The best fit for D that Gannon wants to run is Jalen Carter. We either trade down and take Carter or MORE likely, we trade down and draft Paris Johnson. I also like Darnell Wright if Johnson is gone.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree. The best fit for D that Gannon wants to run is Jalen Carter. We either trade down and take Carter or MORE likely, we trade down and draft Paris Johnson. I also like Darnell Wright if Johnson is gone.
Sadly I don't believe MB has the stomach to go for Carter, who IMO is the most ready to plug and play in the draft. Darnell is a favorite too, issue is not great blocker in run game, far better pass blocker.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At the end of the draft I want outstanding individuals joining this team. I don’t want any money bums, race car drivers, coke heads, drunks or finance majors. Give me ballers and I’ll deal with the losses if needed.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Posts like this make me not get your point a lot on Anderson/Wilson. You constantly trash Anderson and sing Wilson's praises. "Will Anderson isn't that good" doesn't mesh with you thinking he's the best edge in the draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson