AJ Green is the worst WR in the NFL

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
It makes no sense to play Anderson more until he's more comfortable with the playbook. You don't just pick everything up in two weeks time. He can play some plays but not as much as you'd like.
Just sending him on Go routes every play would be more effective than having washed up AJ Green out there.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It makes no sense to play Anderson more until he's more comfortable with the playbook. You don't just pick everything up in two weeks time. He can play some plays but not as much as you'd like.
You see what mccaffrey is doing with the 9ers?

Reactions: PJ1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What a great idea to re-sign him :sarcasm:

It was pretty obvious last year that he was completely unreliable - instead of doing his job and finding a better option, Keim hit the old easy button, and now we're stuck with a complete dud.
Meh he was cheap. The real issue now is why the hell is he still playing!!! One game? Meh, that could be a bad game. Two games? Starting to build a trend. THREE GAMES? He's old and he looks done....lets explore someone else getting his snaps. FOUR GAMES?!?! Time to try a UDFA with a pulse.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question is is he even getting the ball thrown to him at all?

23 targets for 10 receptions, 2 drops and 150 yards on the season while playing 63% of the snaps. Tells me he's not getting open and wasting space on the field. He's having his lowest catch rates and yards per reception by quite a bit.

He'd be 100% cut his Brown and Wesley were playing.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
23 targets for 10 receptions, 2 drops and 150 yards on the season while playing 63% of the snaps. Tells me he's not getting open and wasting space on the field. He's having his lowest catch rates and yards per reception by quite a bit.

He'd be 100% cut his Brown and Wesley were playing.
Hopkins, after missing nearly a year, 27 target for 22 receptions, 13 first downs and 262 yards with a TD. He is rusty with 3 drops though. All this in just 2 games while only missing 3 snaps.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember people mocking my opinion that he was a waste of space late last year and through the offseason too

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember people mocking my opinion that he was a waste of space late last year and through the offseason too

Numbers show he wasn't bad last year and was quite a bit better than his last year in Cincinnati. He performed right at his $6 million price tag. This year, he's fleacung the Cardinals at his $3 million salary.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized he signed a 3 year deal, but thankfully it's only a $1.2 million dead money hit to cut him after the season. To do it now would be a $3 million hit. Guess we are stuck with him

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
U have less then 10%of chances to complete a pass throwing to him
I understand Anderson doesn't know enough the innovative playbook but I would even play dortch and his 5'7 height on the outside instead of him

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Anderson could know 10% of the playbook and have a rating better than 18.