Day 2 of the 2022 NFL Draft

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I mean I like our depth at the skill position against the Rams. However, their online was just flat out better last year.

Rams just drafted a guard.
Whitworth is an amazing player...but he and Austin Corbett (their best IOL) are gone now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree 1000 percent with this.

As for the rest, you conveniently forget when I and other darksiders went INSANELY KOOL-AIDER through the first 1/3 to 2/3 of the season. Like, I was eating crow left and right, predicting blowout wins, and just absolutely loving life, because my favorite team was winning and it looked like we had our QBOF and were going to contend for a Super Bowl. When the season went to hell, I and other darksiders reacted appropriately. So please tell me how we were "coming out in swarms and attacking the posts?"

This offseason we've gotten a ton of "relax, it was ALL INJURIES and we're already better than last year" blah blah blah BS, with the "chicken little, bro" and "bro, we'll get all the late FA impact starters" BS. We're too smart to swallow that. There's a lot of HOPE from you and others that we'll get better, but as of now, we are worse than the team that melted down last year, after having a good start to the season.

Oh, and we were expected to eat crow but if we said one tiny thing about being right once the meltdown began, the blow back was instant and furious. Like, you're allowed to come at us but we have to shut up when we're proven right. Then it spawns the "they just like to be bad" BS, which the top end of my post has already shown to be fraudulent.

You see where my frustration comes from?
All this. ALL this.

And in this convo it goes like this:

Darksider says something football related.

Koolaiders attack darksiders instead of debating the point the darksider made

Lame

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All this. ALL this.

And in this convo it goes like this:

Darksider says something football related.

Koolaiders attack darksiders instead of debating the point the darksider made

Lame
Let it go. Any time I make a comment, that's what I get from you lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson