ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No rivers magic lol

Great effort by colts

Ugh feel sad not watching cards today :(

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm...Indy eschews a chip shot FG and opts to try for a TD on 4th down late in the 2nd quarter. Loses game by 3. Are you paying attention KK???
Not to mention going for 2 earlier. Luckily they got it back again.

However, yes a horrible end to 1st half causing the team to lose happened to us against the Patriots, Dolphins, etc.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I see the Rams are starting Wolford. Don't they realize they are not playing us today? Got a feeling he won't as sharp today

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Curious what happens with Allen when Daboll leaves. Part of me wonders if its Carson Wentz 2.0 where Daboll is his Frank Reich (ironically).

He's been impressive these last 7 or so games. Somehow Vance defense picked him off twice (should have be 4 times).

It was also the downfall of our season. Charles Davis said the Cardinals success vs. the Bills was when they played super fast. We stopped playing that fast after the the Kyler/Larry tipped int. Werent the same since (outside of the hail mary)

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We should be playing today. Man I just got bummed all of a sudden.
Even with a loss, would have made today so much more interesting. Hopefully KM is doing a slow burn watching the games this weekend, knowing he should be playing.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Even with a loss, would have made today so much more interesting. Hopefully KM is doing a slow burn watching the games this weekend, knowing he should be playing.
Thing is we actually match up really well with Seattle. Especially since its not like their offense is playing the way it did the 1st half of the season either.

Just a darn shame we couldnt beat the Rams without Goff, Brockers, and Kupp. I know we lost Kyler early, but truth be told we still should have won. They only scored 9 points on offense.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s def a fumble... if it was cards they’d say it was a fumble for sure and if we were on D they would say he was down

It was a fumble no matter who was playing. Horrendous review decision.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
wait, goff was the backup? was this due to his thumb injury? seems odd he's suiting up and playing if he wasn't starting

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Could be possible that short QBs in this division will always struggle vs. a Donald led Rams team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson