Arizona Cardinals offseason news for the week of Jan 4 2021

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Only Reddick and Golden should be back.

The rest all have a number and I feel like it is lower than they would like.

Flip side, we are running the coaching staff back and so it would not shock me if we ran the roster back as well.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Only Reddick and Golden should be back.

The rest all have a number and I feel like it is lower than they would like.

Flip side, we are running the coaching staff back and so it would not shock me if we ran the roster back as well.

Id go Reddick OR Golden. Unless Golden is super cheap.

The rest will probably move on.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
In addition to Reddick and Golden, I'd keep Peterson at a reasonable number...maybe 6-8 million per year. We wasted free agent money last year on Kennard, Phillips, and Drake. Keim's free agent signings last year were really bad. We got some value from Kirkpatrick and Beachum, but they were last minute fill-ins, not our original free agent targets. Our pro player talent evaluation stinks.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Id go Reddick OR Golden. Unless Golden is super cheap.

The rest will probably move on.
It is going to be a depressed market so I feel like depth at any priority spot will be good to have. Re-signing our own FA will be important as it will help our comp formula which could get us extra picks. Also, our margin for error next year will be near nil so I will take it where I can get it.

Until I see Golden signing for 7 mil somewhere else, I am going to assume that his career high of like 5 mil in a year will continue and we can afford that.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I guess Im against them? Of course DJ Humphries wants a coach that doesn't call out players. When he had a real coach he was called out on a regular basis.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This is all coachspeak from Kliff, so it's impossible to know what he's really thinking. He's also the guy that liked Josh Rosen, until he drafted Murray(thank god).

Kingsbury's media interactions are utterly worthless.

He may think it is fine, but part of his job is to sell hope, and sell tickets. The same ol' B.S. falls way short of providing any hope.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson