Hi, my name is Jetstream Green...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
and I have Beaten Fan Syndrome

Look guys, I tend to be a Kool Aid guy sometimes past the point of reason or at least get touchy when others talk about complete suckatude but please anyone, give me 10 shining platinum points why I should accept the facts which say we should and will beat the Rams. I am looking at this and going, "yeah, I should expect a win" but that very thought is turning everything positive to a negative. Yeah, ten points is granted if one should win... make em up if you have to, but give me ten

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Look guys, I tend to be a Kool Aid guy sometimes past the point of reason or at least get touchy when others talk about complete suckatude but please anyone, give me 10 shining platinum points why I should accept the facts which say we should and will beat the Rams. I am looking at this and going, "yeah, I should expect a win" but that very thought is turning everything positive to a negative. Yeah, ten points is granted if one should win... make em up if you have to, but give me ten
Hello, my name is LoyaltyisaCurse and I too have battered fan syndrome. I’m going to have to think about this for a while.

Reaction score

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lol this thread is an instant classic. Not a single person has even tried their hand at helping poor jetstream.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Oh Eliot, oh Eliot, how I live and breathe for thee.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We're gonna beat the Rams. The larger problem is we're not a serious playoff contender. The mistakes many have alluded to in the past will manifest in the playoffs X10.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jet, it's a new year, 2020 is in the rear view mirror. It's ok to have hope. Our beloved Redbirds will prevail!!

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
The left coast is woke and I'm fast asleep in St. Louis. Cards win in a dream.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It must be an Italian thing, as I’m stricken with the same stress disorder that afflicted Vinnie Testaverde’s father. My doctors warned me to stop watching Cardinal games back almost 20 years ago. So, I videotape EVERY Cardinals game & watch the replay about 15 times if they win, watch it once if they lose. Once the game is actually over, I can handle watching the game. But, watching the game elevates my BP to dangerous levels & I cuss & throw poo everywhere. Even drinking heavy volumes of alcohol doesn’t help. I can actually follow the game on my ESPN game track or follow ASFN board, but cannot watch it live on TV, UNLESS the Cardinals are up by a minimum of 21 points, which is NEVER.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It must be an Italian thing, as I’m stricken with the same stress disorder that afflicted Vinnie Testaverde’s father. My doctors warned me to stop watching Cardinal games back almost 20 years ago. So, I videotape EVERY Cardinals game & watch the replay about 15 times if they win, watch it once if they lose. Once the game is actually over, I can handle watching the game. But, watching the game elevates my BP to dangerous levels & I cuss & throw **** everywhere. Even drinking heavy volumes of alcohol doesn’t help. I can actually follow the game on my ESPN game track or follow ASFN board, but cannot watch it live on TV, UNLESS the Cardinals are up by a minimum of 21 points, which is NEVER.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

:)

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kool Aider, Darksider, those are just crutches of denial my brothers. I try to find happy things, I really really really do like relishing when we first score but then, then, I can only see Gramatica griping his knee in celebration. I have tried hypnosis, but then I am just in a daze and feel like Skillet Hands Johnson not being able to get a grip on this elusive reality that we just might reach the playoffs. I know if we make the playoffs there is not much hope, and I will probably have Moses' fate after once crossing the Red Sea I will be denied the land of Milk and Honey
Look, "I take this (expletive) serious. Real serious. I put my heart and soul into this (expletive) every single week," while I just "trust the system" but it's like this disease is in my "DNA"... it's the "Cardinal Way"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson