K Adam Vinatieri still wants another NFL opportunity!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I saw this online last night as AZCentral's Bob McNamara was tweeting about fans wanting Adam. Here's my 2 cents on why it would be a great move. Adam surely doesn't have the leg that Zane has but honestly can he be any worse? And who else (from the off the street FA kickers available) would you feel more confident seeing out there attempting these late game win/lose high pressure type kicks then probably the best pressure FG kicker in the history of the NFL! Add in all the championship experience that Vinatieri would bring to the special teams meetings/ locker room and honestly this should be a no brainer. Give first ballot hall of famer Adam Vinatieri a chance at one last playoff run, we could be striking lightning in a bottle!!

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They have Mike Nugent on the practice squad, why not just cut Gonzales and elevate Nugent. Look, I’m sure Gonzales is a great guy, but it is a business and he’s just not getting it down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Googled apparently has a knee injury on his plant leg which is why he had so many issues last year and nobody will sign him now.

Also can't kickoff and I don't think Lee can so you need another kicker

Note the Colts cut him and it went down to Chase McLaughlin and Rodrigo Blankenship. Blankenship the rookie won the job, and has had a really good year, McLaughlin ended up with the Jags, and has had the job, they recently just promoted Rosas back from the practice squad because McLaughlin is on the Covid list. One of those 2 guys will end up being available but they have both got issues. Rosas was arrested driving over 100MPH and was in a hit and run. remarkably he was the jags kicker yesterday

McLaughlin is 21-26 in his career but it's not clear which of them is going to be the K going forward. McLaughlin is only 6-11 in his career 40-49 yards so not automatic himself

I think it's not clear there is anybody out there right now who is better

Last edited:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hell. At this point I’ll take Sarah Fuller from Vanderbilt. We have lost 3 games by 3 points on the last play of the game because Zane has missed FGs. Crazy we could be 9-2 very easy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson