Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting...

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He may not be a full time starter at this point, but he should at a minimum be good depth for us.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He gave up a lot of catches those first 4 weeks or so. Still thought his grade would be higher.

A 62 grade is a below average player. If the Cardinals corners were all worse, the defense would have been substantially worse.

I've seen times were almost everyone on the Cards defense was a 70 or below back when they were a top ranked defense. The ratings vs. their performance didn't add up.

I've said this before, one of Peterson's best years, they rated him like 7th and their reasoning was that not enough balls were thrown his way.

They had Marcus Peters rated real high one year, and that season Marcus Peters gave up more yards and more TDs than any player in the NFL. He did have 6 picks...but still...that doesn't add up.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A 62 grade is a below average player. If the Cardinals corners were all worse, the defense would have been substantially worse.

I've seen times were almost everyone on the Cards defense was a 70 or below back when they were a top ranked defense. The ratings vs. their performance didn't add up.

I've said this before, one of Peterson's best years, they rated him like 7th and their reasoning was that not enough balls were thrown his way.

They had Marcus Peters rated real high one year, and that season Marcus Peters gave up more yards and more TDs than any player in the NFL. He did have 6 picks...but still...that doesn't add up.
Something doesnt add up about their grading.

So its this
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

but also this
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope it plays ok on field

More cb is always welcomed

To bad no try at gilmore...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He gave up a lot of catches those first 4 weeks or so. Still thought his grade would be higher.

He's given up 24 catches on 43 targets apparently. That's 55% which is as good as Pat Pete.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are we collecting CB's like Pokemon?

We lostt Jones weeks ago. That's all we are down.

We signed Amukamara to the PS, have Jace Whittaker there too. Signed Bausby to the 53. Already have Kevin Peterson. So we now have,

P2
Murphy
Kirkpatrick
Peterson
Bausby
Joseph
Amukamara
Whittaker

I don't understand the Joseph one other than Vance knows him from his Texans days. I'm not complaining, I'll take the experience, but you have Amukamara there. You only really need one or the other.

Maybe they see him as an instant upgrade on Kirkpatrick.

Last edited:

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
The Titans secondary is horrible and they have one of the worst third down defenses in the history of the NFL. This signing really doesn't make any sense unless Keim decided to throw on Bengals tape from ten years ago.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
7 total tds, 9 int, 4 lost fumbles plus numerous bad onfield decisions gets Daniel Jones a 75.6 grade & K1 is only 4.5 better with 20 total tds, 7 int, 1 lost fumble plus a top contender for offensive player of year. PFF can go to hell
Yep 5 points better my butt.

PFF has always had an anti-Cardinals bias from what I've seen.