OT Odell Beckham out for year ACL

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of his you just knew the way he reacted yesterday it was serious. Seems like more serious injuries this year although they're claiming the number is not out of whack.

Given he had the sports hernia and core injury last year, and has a history of hamstring injuries you can't just assume he'll come back near 100% from this. He'll be 28.

Too bad just a great player, I hope he comes back, had a remarkable early career but the last couple of years don't bode well for him

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
On a Mayfield Interception no less. Always a huge risk of players getting hurt in those types of situations. Sad to hear about it. Really sad for him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of his you just knew the way he reacted yesterday it was serious. Seems like more serious injuries this year although they're claiming the number is not out of whack.

Given he had the sports hernia and core injury last year, and has a history of hamstring injuries you can't just assume he'll come back near 100% from this. He'll be 28.

Too bad just a great player, I hope he comes back, had a remarkable early career but the last couple of years don't bode well for him

I don’t know if the numbers are out of whack overall but I do know more stars are getting hurt than usual. Some major injuries with tons of time missed for legit nfl stars all throughout the league.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
1h

The #Browns

make it official, as WR Odell Beckham Jr is out for the season with a torn ACL. His second season shortened by injury. Beckham finishes 2020 with 23 catches for 319 yards and 4 total TDs. And Cleveland is without its top WR.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson