NFL set to release full 17 week schedule

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I have us winning 9-10 games. It will come down to last game of season if we win 10 and make playoffs, or win 9 and get the 18th pick in next year's draft. Toughest game will be Dallas which will be our third road game in a row.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As someone who lives in NY, I am most concerned about the number of games that I can watch live on TV. I do get ALL the Cardinals' games via streaming, but it's not as good as live TV. This year I get to see them live with the following games:
1. Dallas (Monday night).
2. Seattle (Thursday night)
3. The Jets.
4. The Giants. With the Giants opening on MNF, I thought that I'd get the 49ers on Fox, until I saw that we are up against the Bucs-Saints.
5. If the season goes as I'm hoping, then I'm pretty sure I'll get the SF game on Christmas weekend.
6. Any others will depend on DH's and Flex games.

Bottom line. It's better than usual but not as good as what I was hoping for.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It’s the MNF game here in Big D for me only as of right now! The wifey has been jobless for 6 weeks now because of the dental shutdown. Could change but as of now that’s how I roll.

damn what a Bday present that’s gonna be with Big Red beating those hated Cowpies on National TV. :lol:. Plus I’ll get great tix from work & passes down to the players area from work.

Mike, you know we can’t go to a game together because we always lose, except when you came to Dallas lol

Just let me know where my wife and I need to be! :D

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two games in Jersey this year, spitting distance for me.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s the MNF game here in Big D for me only as of right now! The wifey has been jobless for 6 weeks now because of the dental shutdown. Could change but as of now that’s how I roll.

damn what a Bday present that’s gonna be with Big Red beating those hated Cowpies on National TV. :lol:. Plus I’ll get great tix from work & passes down to the players area from work.

Mike, you know we can’t go to a game together because we always lose, except when you came to Dallas lol

I've been going to Cardinal games since the early 80's. I'm pretty sure my overall record in the stands is like 3-34. Many of those losses were to the Skins in their glory years, but the Ravens are putting a hurting on that record too.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I've been going to Cardinal games since the early 80's. I'm pretty sure my overall record in the stands is like 3-34. Many of those losses were to the Skins in their glory years, but the Ravens are putting a hurting on that record too.
And we're 0-2 together Vince. You going to try and make either of the NY games? We need to finally put a win together.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 - 9

SF: L

WA: W

Det: L

Car: W

NYJ: W

Dal: L

Sea: W

Mia: W

Buf: L

Sea: L

NE: L

LA: W

NY: W

Phi: L

SF: L

LA: L

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You going to be at either NY games? Could be two years in a row we all meet up.

I might be game.

Maybe but probably not. The Jets game is that day before my Anniversary. We usually spend it on vacation in Florida or the bahamas. The Giants game will have to be perfect weather. If not..... my couch is much nicer.

And NY always has the worst ticket pricing.

More likely is the Carolina Panthers in week 4. I think that may finally happen.

Anyone else looking at Charlotte?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are not losing at home to the damn Eagles. Everyone that has us losing that game should be tarred & feathered. That game was supposed to be played in Mexico City. Instead, we have a real home game. It had better be a W. I can't stand listening to the moron fans of Philadelphia.

I was in Philly when they destroyed us last time. I have never been so happy to not go to a road game

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I was in Philly when they destroyed us last time. I have never been so happy to not go to a road game
I missed the Thanksgiving massacre in Philly. Made the Skelton win though...... that was a nice day. haha

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

You are officially banned from attending anymore Cards games!!!! lol