Prayers please...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My boy is out of surgery. It went well. Turned out they only needed to do a triple( only) . Oxygen levels are low but they expected that because he WAS a smoker. He will be on a ventilator for 5-7 hours.
His wife will get to see him for 5 minutes and then she has to leave. Of course from this point on he has to go it alone because of the covid -19 situation.
I will update tomorrow when he is conscious. Until then please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you everyone. It’s so comforting to know you have an army behind you. You are all so incredible!

Congrats. Fingers crossed going forward.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My boy is out of surgery. It went well. Turned out they only needed to do a triple( only) . Oxygen levels are low but they expected that because he WAS a smoker. He will be on a ventilator for 5-7 hours.
His wife will get to see him for 5 minutes and then she has to leave. Of course from this point on he has to go it alone because of the covid -19 situation.
I will update tomorrow when he is conscious. Until then please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you everyone. It’s so comforting to know you have an army behind you. You are all so incredible!

Awesome!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

amazing news slan! must have been a terrifying couple days, but victory in the end!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hey, sorry I didn't post in this pre-surgery, I had taken a break. My best wishes to you, your family, and my hopes for a speedy recovery. I'll be thinking of you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson