Nick Bosa

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Unfortunately he is probably going to eat our lunch and have KM running for his life. He had payback on his mind with Baker and gave him hell. I don't think there is anything personal like that with Murray himself, but you can bet he wants to show the world on TNF that he was the best player in the draft.

KK better worry about having a RB that can block that is active and just throw the 10 personnel out the window. 11, 12, 21 and 22 are all I want to see on Thursday. It's amazing how well we do in some of those sets because we run the ball better and create some deception when we let the TE or RB/FB release on passes.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let’s hope that we escape these games against the 49’ers without any injuries especially to our top players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
The guy is a game changer and has elevated the 49'ers defense in half a season.

Our little man ... well, we have yet to see. I'll give him a year :)

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Agreed. Bosa was my clear #2 though.

Hopefully by now..... All the Quinnen Williams truthers have been put to bed.
Isn’t that the truth.

Saw an article the other day saying should he have been taken 3rd overall? Tells me what I already knew about Quinnen.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Bosa has shown to be a force to be reckoned with.KM has shown some of the same.Both will have good games and bad games.Still seeing Bosa manhandle the Panthers and the Cards offense being good between the 20`s and then sucking ass inside the Red Zone is a bit discouraging.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yup, Niners had their QB already which allowed them to get Bosa. Now since we have our QBOTF, we can go get other pieces.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I'm a little more than vexed that he's as good as he is. I was praying for bust material, but the dude has been a damn difference maker in that defense. And yay! We get to see him up close and personal this week!