I have never seen the board more unified about a single issue

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Lot’s of back and forth about many issues but at least we all agree on one thing: Keim needs to be fired on December 30th and the roster needs to be overhauled. Let’s all enjoy our families and be good to each other. Good night

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am thinking Keim should get another season. If it does not work out, KK and KM can also be sent packing after 2020 season.

It is unfair to KK and KM to get them a GM who don't believe in them in 2020.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am thinking Keim should get another season. If it does not work out, KK and KM can also be sent packing after 2020 season.

How about getting a competent GM who will draft a competent roster. If the Cardinals are as bad as I think they may be next season (with or without Keim), the new GM could go a different direction with a franchise player like Trevor Lawrence. Keim must go. He is a stain on the franchise

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lot’s of back and forth about many issues but at least we all agree on one thing: Keim needs to be fired on December 30th and the roster needs to be overhauled. Let’s all enjoy our families and be good to each other. Good night
Amen. Nothing personal to the man or his family either. Its now beyond him...the team and us fans deserve a new start to this era. I think Mb sees this...I'm hoping mb sees this. *fingers crossed. Lol

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

But how long is too long? Remember when he was hired and said he would make oline a priority? Its time. And not keim time anymore. Imo

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How much is Keim and how much is Bidwill? I think it's valid to ask. Seems like B is super involved. Keim was crying when BA retired. B was smiling.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Doesnt it mean, at a minimum, a third head coach in three years?

Nah..... KK will get a 2nd season.

His offensive plan has done some exciting things. He just needs to get vertical.

We will hire someone who wants to go forward with KK IMO.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
He has put this franchise is a bad place, we need so many players and holes to fill....and yet get at least another year because of KM and KK to see if he can make it right and he won't so next year we may win one or two games more and then he'll be fired the year after so we're in for a long haul

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
he may not deserve another season, but he will get another season

the year to start over in the FO was either last year, or this year, and Mike B passed

warning, pure speculation:

Keim sold Mike B on the vision of KK, K1 and how this year was going to be starting over --

which is rich as they needed to start over due to Keim......

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Bidwill and Keim seem really close, so it's going to be interesting to see if MB has what it takes to fire his best friend for the sake of the franchise. If not, more losing seasons are on the way.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How much is Keim and how much is Bidwill? I think it's valid to ask. Seems like B is super involved. Keim was crying when BA retired. B was smiling.
This should be talked about more imo. I believe those moments a couple years ago was the beginning of the end for keim and his time here. I have a feeling MB is making some internal movements and scoping out some gm candidates slowly but surely so he can make sure its someone he can work with and be on the same page with...that's important to him I believe. Just my gut feeling.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We def don’t all agree about this. Tons of us rarely post regarding stuff like this anymore because of the intolerant left snowflake response that ensue.

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We def don’t all agree about this. Tons of us rarely post regarding stuff like this anymore because of the tolerant left snowflake response that ensues.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This should be talked about more imo. I believe those moments a couple years ago was the beginning of the end for keim and his time here. I have a feeling MB is making some internal movements and scoping out some gm candidates slowly but surely so he can make sure its someone he can work with and be on the same page with...that's important to him I believe. Just my gut feeling.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nah..... KK will get a 2nd season.

His offensive plan has done some exciting things. He just needs to get vertical.

We will hire someone who wants to go forward with KK IMO.

A potential in-demand GM is going to hitch his wagon to KK?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

You mean they were always the Same Ol'Cardinals?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He shouldn't get another year but he will.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. If they do the b''ch move and go for Adub of McD, it may be an easy transition.
I'll be honest...it will be hard to root for those hires. No offense to either, but I feel it would be a situation where MB is pulling the gm strings without calling himself the gm...ala Jerry Jones. Why not just make it official? Have you seen that guy in the draft room? At this point...what else are we supposed to hope for? We bring in some outside guy and just assume Mike b will let him do his job without interference? Highly unlikely. Lol. Anyways..venting over.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

Nah. Kingsbury is outclassed and the team is outmanned. They’ll be picking top 5 again and even Bidwill will know it’s time to make a change. This is teetering on Cleveland Browns territory.

Reactions: PJ1

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Since SK was the GM when Kk and KM got drafted and the organization decided to go this route so it is possible SK gets one more chance to see if this course will work.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Asinine...Let Isabella get 8 games in before we start killing him. So the same peeps last week who said it was going to be a rough year are now saying we suck and Kliff should have went to USC ? Lol wth ive seen some horrible Cards teams....horrrible....this D ranks up there but this offense will come around you can see it.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Asinine...Let Isabella get 8 games in before we start killing him. So the same peeps last week who said it was going to be a rough year are now saying we suck and Kliff should have went to USC ? Lol wth ive seen some horrible Cards teams....horrrible....this D ranks up there but this offense will come around you can see it.
For Sherfield to get reps over Isabella, Andy must really, really, suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson