Top 10 Running Backs - Where does David Johnson belong?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
For fantasy or for a team? I'm not clicking through until Tyler does more than advertise his website. I don't mind you sharing your blog, bro, but you have to actually join the community, too.

HOLY SMOKES: David Johnson was 3rd in rushing attempts last season? That's a joke.

Would you rather have Christian McCaffery or David Johnson?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
For fantasy or for a team? I'm not clicking through until Tyler does more than advertise his website. I don't mind you sharing your blog, bro, but you have to actually join the community, too.

HOLY SMOKES: David Johnson was 3rd in rushing attempts last season? That's a joke.

I’ll take RUN CMC, Id put DJ between 5-8. CMC, Saquon, Kamara, Gurley, and zeke are all ahead of him right now. He’s in a mix with Mixon, Gordon, Chubb and Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I’ll take RUN CMC, Id put DJ between 5-8. CMC, Saquon, Kamara, Gurley, and zeke are all ahead of him right now. He’s in a mix with Mixon, Gordon, Chubb and Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Last year he was 10th with Bell out. Phillip Lindsay (DEN) and Derrick Henry (TEN) are both guys who could pass him this year.

I'd still be worried about Gurley. He had a tremendous 2018, but who knows with that knee?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

This, and for me I am a fan of David Johnson but he is no top ten back or even a top fifteen till he produces like one removed from his stellar season, but I think he can

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Tier 1:
CMC
Kamara
Saquon
Zeke

Then
DJ, Bell, Gordon, Gurley (for now), Conner, Chubb, Hunt, Mixon, maybe Lindsay

Sneaky: Damian Williams