Welcome Cam Johnson

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never more appropriate

You must be registered for see images attach

ha!

they literally didn't even talk about what he means for the Suns. Just mentioned the Bowers connection and moved on down the road.

i mean... we are not an NBA team anymore.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok this guy looks VERY one dimensional, looks terrible at penetration and ball handling.

Appears to just be a spot up shooter.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
So we turned Warren, Coby White, 32nd pick into... Dario Sorry-o and a guy who would have been there in the second round? Oh yeah, and "cap space" for a fictional savior free agent, who will in reality turn out to be Ricky Rubio.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please let this selection be for another team.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Somewhere Ryan McDonough is laughing hysterically.
I imagine Warren cracked a smile for the first time in his life when he heard he was being traded.

Meanwhile someone should do a wellness check on Saric and put him on suicide watch.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
At least this provided a lot of humor for the NBATV guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least this provided a lot of humor for the NBATV guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ESPN guys didn't even talk about what he means for the Suns. Just that Bower always had a ***** for him.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This may actually be the dagger in the heart for even the most die hard Suns fans. I can’t imagine actually going to watch a game and put money in Sarvers pocket. A new low

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Uh well, he certainly was not rated nearly this high - but the guy can shoot - and has NBA size.

Seems like they could have gotten him at 20 though.
He’s got height. But no strength or athleticism. He’s a one dimensional shooter. Reach and not position of need. So neither bpa nor need. Fantastic.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm missing Warren right now after selecting Cam at #11.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This may actually be the dagger in the heart for even the most die hard Suns fans. I can’t imagine actually going to watch a game and put money in Sarvers pocket. A new low

This one really hurts... bad. With today's nonsense trades, the rumors that our free agent targets are toothless old point guards... the bizzare trades during the season...

I fear that Jones/Bower is the new Lance Blanks/Lon Babby. Utterly clueless fools with no concept of modern analysis. Taking college players with ceilings you need to duck under, not valuing picks in general... if they load up on expensive vets who don't move the needle then it'll be a mirror image of those bozos.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
This one really hurts... bad. With today's nonsense trades, the rumors that our free agent targets are toothless old point guards... the bizzare trades during the season...

I fear that Jones/Bower is the new Lance Blanks/Lon Babby. Utterly clueless fools with no concept of modern analysis. Taking college players with ceilings you need to duck under, not valuing picks in general... if they load up on expensive vets who don't move the needle then it'll be a mirror image of those bozos.

And what's the one thing in common with all of these disastrous front offices?

That's right - the guy who hired them.