Isabella

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Don't get too excited by that combine speed, his game speed is slower. His forte is the quick pass. He has a great first step and is into routes abnormally fast. He offers great potential on hot routes. He is not physical and doesn’t do well on 50/50 balls which is not surprising considering his height. Isabella has a good catch zone grabbing poor throws with ease. His concentration is exceptional and he rarely drops a catchable throw. He’s solid against zones being very adept at finding the seams. His size makes him fairly useless as a blocker

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Watching the highlight his speed seems to be slowed due to waiting on the ball. That being said, I'm fairly certain all of last year is on Bidwill, Keim probably has at least 2 years .

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he ends up being our possession receiver who pulls our bacon out of the pan a few times per game then I like it. Otherwise, I'm not doing handsprings over the pick especially considering the MASH unit called our offensive line hasn't been addressed.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
If he ends up being our possession receiver who pulls our bacon out of the pan a few times per game then I like it. Otherwise, I'm not doing handsprings over the pick especially considering the MASH unit called our offensive line.

I understand the OL concerns, but Isabella isn’t the pick to be mad at since there wasn’t really any good valued OL left.

The Murphy pick was supposed to be OL

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Watching the highlight his speed seems to be slowed due to waiting on the ball. That being said, I'm fairly certain all of last year is on Bidwill, Keim probably has at least 2 years .

That wont be the case with Murray.

Kyler's deep ball is fantastic.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
This is our Cooper Kupp... With 4.3 speed.

Kupp is bigger though. More like the Cards version of Welker with 4.3 speed. Kliff played with Welker and knows how great it is to have that kind of guy in the slot. Makes a big impact in this offense.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kupp is 6'2"...hahahaha

I think the faster Amendola is a closer comparison.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Kupp doesn't play like a tall receiver. He's the shifty slot guy working the deep seams sometimes.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes, but we have 3 slot receiver now
Kirk fitz Isabella, I thought a big body receiver was more important
In any case I like him

Consistent pressure put on the defense by slot receivers is where it's at. Can't have enough of these. There's a reason the Rams offense bogged down a bit after Cooper went down. Good slot guys demand attention and yet can still get chunk plays.

TBH I hope we get another.

I know we need an outside guy, but we're not in Arians offense anymore. We can't fix everything in one offseason.

I want this offense to never want for a slot receiver. IMO it's the engine that opens up everything else in the passing game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson