Do we kowtow to the nfl?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no doubt in my mind the Nfl wants to keep the mystique of the first pick under wraps right up to the last minute. But if the cardinals are 100% sure they are taking Murray and a great offer comes along for Rosen( now that the Dolphins news has come to light) do we owe it to the nfl to wait? Is it or would it make sense to make Rosen wait or bring him to ota’s in April? Or do we just wait hoping for a better offer and risk a good offer being pulled off the table?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
there is no doubt in my mind the Nfl wants to keep the mystique of the first pick under wraps right up to the last minute. But if the cardinals are 100% sure they are taking Murray and a great offer comes along for Rosen( now that the Dolphins news has come to light) do we owe it to the nfl to wait? Is it or would it make sense to make Rosen wait or bring him to ota’s in April? Or do we just wait hoping for a better offer and risk a good offer being pulled off the table?
We do whatever is in our best interest.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with you that the NFL would like to create excitement and drama for the first pick. However, if the Cards get a deal for Rosen that they feel makes the most sense ahead of the draft they have to go for it and announce it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The hell with what the league whats.I remember the league not letting AZ play home games before week 4 some years because of the heat but they sure didn`t mind sending AZ to GB or Denver in late December or January.Cards have been treated like the Redhaired stepchild by the NFL several times over the years.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The hell with what the league whats.I remember the league not letting AZ play home games before week 4 some years because of the heat but they sure didn`t mind sending AZ to GB or Denver in late December or January.Cards have been treated like the Redhaired stepchild by the NFL several times over the years.

And we are STILL being treated that way by the league media who desperately wants us to fall for Captain Midget and trade Rosen to a legacy franchise.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Why would Rosen go along with this crap?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The NFL would be beyond ecstatic if somehow the NUMBER 1 pick ended up traded to NY Giants.The hoopla and the hype centered in NY would give the league even more attention.The league bigwigs are probably slobbering and drooling just hoping the NYGiants trade up for the top pick.Hell the league probably wants any team besides the Cards to be the team with the pick.

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
You wait. No matter who it is, Murray, Bosa, or someone else they could be working out and have a freak injury. Or with the way domestic violence and PED stuff comes up, you never know what might surface at the last minute. Look at the Josh Allen stuff last year. Keep your options open.