Fitz Makes Hole-In-One while playing with Obama!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Just think of the odds. 45 Presidents. 5 Presidents still living. So what are the chances to be golfing with one of the 5 and hit a hole in one?

Congrats Fitz and enjoy. Just as long as you put the golf clubs away in time for training camp.

I agree that it's a great accomplishment. It's just that I've suspected Fitzgerald of being a sandbagger ever since he won the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. There are facets to his game that really are not consistent with an 11 handicap.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 5’6” guy is calling another man a woman. That’s funny.

This 5’6” man in his prime bench pressed 375 lbs & deadlifted 600 lbs. I’ve put many 6’ + dudes literally through drywall. And yes, Obama is practically a woman.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This 5’6” man in his prime bench pressed 375 lbs & deadlifted 600 lbs. I’ve put many 6’ + dudes literally through drywall. And yes, Obama is practically a woman.
Are we commenting on physique? Because the new president is absolutely far from fit

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Isn't that the goal...keep everyone divided?

Imagine what we could accomplish if we all worked together with positive intent.

Totally agree! But if working together means destroying our republic and turning into the USSR, then no thank you!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can only imagine how excited Fitz was. I've been chasing the elusive Hole in One for years.

I have one, but a very special one. Back on May 15th, 2003, I was invited to play in a golf outing to raise money for Special Needs children. I was invited because this customer was aware that we have a special needs son. I woke up to a rainy, 50 degree, ugly day. My mother-in-law drove in the previous evening to help out with my son, as he recently had one of 7 surgeries in his young life. So, there was no getting out of this. In addition to the crappy weather, my son had us both up all night. Nevertheless, I drank about a pot of coffee, and was off. All I wanted to do was get the 18 holes in & get home. Fate would have it that on the 2nd hole, I magically had a hole-in one on a 184 yard par 3. To make it even more special, there was a brand new 2003 Buick sitting right behind the tee box. I was so tired that I was oblivious to the fact it was a car hole. As my foursome mobbed me, I was still not aware that I had just won a car. A very special day indeed!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are we commenting on physique? Because the new president is absolutely far from fit

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
But how can that be, doesn’t he have that awesome McDonalds diet which works out so well for many?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one, but a very special one. Back on May 15th, 2003, I was invited to play in a golf outing to raise money for Special Needs children. I was invited because this customer was aware that we have a special needs son. I woke up to a rainy, 50 degree, ugly day. My mother-in-law drove in the previous evening to help out with my son, as he recently had one of 7 surgeries in his young life. So, there was no getting out of this. In addition to the crappy weather, my son had us both up all night. Nevertheless, I drank about a pot of coffee, and was off. All I wanted to do was get the 18 holes in & get home. Fate would have it that on the 2nd hole, I magically had a hole-in one on a 184 yard par 3. To make it even more special, there was a brand new 2003 Buick sitting right behind the tee box. I was so tired that I was oblivious to the fact it was a car hole. As my foursome mobbed me, I was still not aware that I had just won a car. A very special day indeed!

Wow! Awesome.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
In my mind it looks like this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I remember that like it was yesterday. You had this young phenom giving the “raise the roof” signal which people thought would never happen in a golf tournament.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Awesome story Vince, funny how things work out for those who deserve.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Very nice. That's something special, thanks for sharing with us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson