Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 1.0

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I know I'm setting up this thread for a chorus of "no's", but: Is most if not all the Harry talk here mainly evidence of homerism?

Yes and no. He is a top five guy in the draft i think...meaning top five wr...not top five pick...lol.
But anyone thinking he is a top 15 pick is just being a homer.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know I'm setting up this thread for a chorus of "no's", but: Is most if not all the Harry talk here mainly evidence of homerism?

No he's good but he's not a game changer he's a move the chains type guy.

I'd love him in round 2 if he's there but the guy I really want is Dalton Risner the OT from Kansas state

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The only think Stong and Harry have in common is they both played WR for ASU. Your talking about two legit diffrent levels of talent

Honestly just don't see how people are seeing this. Look at Harry return punts and look at his highlights, Strong could never do those things

Jaelen Strong is a poor man's Harry.

Harry is better in every category. Bigger, faster, better hands.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We already have the perfect slot replacement for Fitz, his name is Christian Kirk.

The guy that just missed half his rookie season? I like Kirk a lot but you can never have to much talent.

Kirk is a little shifty guy Harry is big and physical Two diffrent players

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Daniel uses his first couple mocks to mix his scouting with what he is hearing and team needs. It is more of a thought exercise,

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Daniel uses his first couple mocks to mix his scouting with what he is hearing and team needs. It is more of a thought exercise,

Kinda what I implied in the OP. His first mocks are always interesting for that reason. There’s no way Jacobs is going top-5 but his game vs Oklahoma gave him some hype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson